Disney has confirmed a third Star Wars movie will be aired in 2020. This will be part of the standalone series, which begins with Rogue One: A Star Wars Story, in December this year. According to reports, Bob Iger, Disney CEO, has heard the script written for Star Wars Episode IX, scheduled for 2019. A writer has apparently also been hired for the 2020 film, which is unannounced as of now.
Disney’s Star WarsWhere to buy 61490 movies will be aired on December every year, it seems. We have Rogue One scheduled for December this year, while Episode VIII is to premiere on December in 2017. This will be followed by a film on Han Solo, which is to be released in 2018, and that will be followed by Star Wars Episode IX in 2019. It seems the 2020 edition will follow all of these movies.
Disney is evidently alternating releases, between the extensions to the original series, and the standalone series each year. Iger told Deadline that he doesn’t expect the same results from Rogue One, as Disney got from Force Awakens. However, the “interest is high”.
Other Popular Deals
- Top launches of the week: May 22, 20156 weird inventions that tried too hard
- Top launches of the week: June 5, 2015Top launches of the week: June 12, 2015
- Top launches of the week: May 29, 2015Top stories of the week: May 22, 2015
- Top stories of the week: May 29, 2015The Intel Compute Stick, in pictures
- Top stories of the week : June 12, 2015Top stories of the week: June 5, 2015
- In pictures: ETI Dynamic's Solar Electric Hybrid Vehicle17 upcoming movies of 2015 that have us excited
- 5 great gadget deals under Rs 10,000Top stories of the week: May 15, 2015
- Best tech you can buy on a budgetTop launches of the week: May 15, 2015