It's time to sharpen your programming skills, cudgel your brains and cogitate your dreams. devworx, in partnership with IBM, is excited to announce the IBM Developer SuperStar Contest 2012. This contest offers you the opportunity to measure your capabilities and compare yourself to other programming brains from around the nation!
All you have to do is to develop your own idea into a working reality, and you get an opportunity to be acknowledged by IBM – a company that constantly re-defines the benchmark for innovation.
Whether you're developing a new system that includes mechanical, electrical, and software components, or you're focused on the design and delivery of a software system to automate a business process, you'll have a chance to take center stage and demonstrate how your idea can make a difference, and help make the world a smarter place.
We're happy to be associated with IBM for this activity. So, if you're seeking a challenge and are a highly-talented programmer, it’s time for you to turn your imaginations into reality. We're sure many of you will come up with some delightfully unique ideas for this enduring concourse.
We've included a step-by-step guide on how you can submit your idea.
What's in store for you at the IBM Developer SuperStar Contest 2012?
Prizes from IBM :
- Certificates from IBM
- Recognition and respect in the Indian developer community.
- Opportunity to showcase your application to an esteemed panel of judges.
- Winning applications will be evaluated for submission to the Global Entrepreneur program for a lifetime opportunity to transform into a running business, facilitated by IBM.
- The winner(s) gets a customized tour of the IBM Software lab and a chance to interact and exchange ideas with the experts working on new technologies one-to-one!
Prizes from devworx:
- Every participant who submits at least two valid presentation on working prototypes would be given a six-months subscription to Digit worth Rs. 1,000/-
- And many more exciting prizes.
For contest resources, prizes, terms and conditions, FAQs and more details, please visit the IBM Developer SuperStar Contest 2012 page. End date for submitting ideas is July 31, 2012. Participate now and submit your idea right away. Let’s join hands to make a Smarter Planet! Happy Developing!