DataWind will now also be selling its devices via multimedia retail platform HomeShop18. The latest tie up is part of DataWind's ongoing efforts to expand its distribution network through a series of modern, traditional and online retail distribution agreements.
Speaking on the occasion Suneet Singh Tuli, President &CEO DataWind says, “We greatly value our partnership with HomeShop18, given their experience and extensive reach across multimedia platforms of broadcast, internet and mobile shopping. The partnership augurs well for both the companies just as it increases access to our low cost android tablets, the addition of our range to HomeShop18 platform enriches their overall offering.”
DataWind in the last 6 months has tied up with UniverCell in the south, Spice Retail in the North and West.
Speaking about the partnership,Mr. Sundeep Malhotra, Founder and CEO, HomeShop18 adds, “We at HomeShop18, aim to persistently bring to our customers superior technology at an affordable price. Our partnership with Datawind will ensure our customers from across the length and breadth of the country, have access to the company’s rich product portfolio. We are delighted to offer HomeShop18’s extensive reach through TV, Web and Mobile to Datawind and look forward to a successful alliance.”
Other Popular Deals
- Top launches of the week: May 22, 20156 weird inventions that tried too hard
- Top launches of the week: June 5, 2015Top launches of the week: May 29, 2015
- Top launches of the week: June 12, 2015Top stories of the week: May 22, 2015
- Top stories of the week: May 29, 2015The Intel Compute Stick, in pictures
- Top stories of the week : June 12, 2015Top stories of the week: June 5, 2015
- In pictures: ETI Dynamic's Solar Electric Hybrid Vehicle17 upcoming movies of 2015 that have us excited
- 5 great gadget deals under Rs 10,000Top stories of the week: May 15, 2015
- Best tech you can buy on a budgetTop launches of the week: May 15, 2015