Bluewire is a Bluetooth 4.0 headset that can record up to 1,000 hours worth of phone calls. The headset is wireless charging enabled and comes with a built in flashlight, “find my phone” feature and can record both sides of a user’s conversation.
The Bluetooth Headset is loaded with 16 GB onboard storage, which can be used to store call recordings from your smartphone, as well as from VOIP services like Skype on Bluetooth equipped computers, smartphones and tablets. Once recorded, users can tap the accessory on the back of an NFC-enabled smartphone to transfer over the most recent recording.
Users can also listen to the audio recording via the Bluewire app for iOS and Android, without actually transferring the files. The accessory has to be paired within 10m to automatically record conversations, even if the user has a different headset or even a car's hands-free system.
The headset comes with a built-in flashlight, and can be used to locate your phone, and visa versa. Users have to simply shake the accessory to set off the connected smartphone’s ringer, or press the in-app “Find Bluewire” button to set off an alarm on the accessory itself. Additionally, the device comes with a burglar alarm mode, activated via the companion app. If you attach it to a door and switch on the Guard mode, an alarm will be set of if anyone tries to enter.
The Bluewire Bluetooth headset has raised $48,700 on crowd funding site Indiegogo with still over a month to go. Priced at $149, the device is expected to ship in July this year.
Other Popular Deals
- Top launches of the week: May 22, 20156 weird inventions that tried too hard
- Top launches of the week: June 5, 2015Top launches of the week: May 29, 2015
- Top launches of the week: June 12, 2015Top stories of the week: May 22, 2015
- Top stories of the week: May 29, 2015The Intel Compute Stick, in pictures
- Top stories of the week : June 12, 2015Top stories of the week: June 5, 2015
- In pictures: ETI Dynamic's Solar Electric Hybrid Vehicle17 upcoming movies of 2015 that have us excited
- 5 great gadget deals under Rs 10,000Top stories of the week: May 15, 2015
- Best tech you can buy on a budgetTop launches of the week: May 15, 2015