The game just reached a whole new level. In a move that promises to give PC gamers great joy, Microsoft has confirmed that Xbox One controller support is finally coming to desktop PCs, laptops and select Windows 8 tablets through an upcoming Windows update.
Back then, Microsoft explained why Xbox One controller's support for Windows PC wasn't going to be instantaneous, since it was technologically far superior (and different) than the Xbox 360 controller, and would need new drivers to rollout. That time has come. Now.
Windows x86 and x64 compatible drivers for the Xbox One controller let you play any game with it which supports the older Xbox 360 controller.
If you can't wait for the next Windows update which brings this driver compatibility for the Xbox One controller, you can download the driver through Major Nelson's website here.
Other Popular Deals
- E3 2015 Preview: 10 games worth looking forward toBuilding a gaming PC under Rs. 50,000 (February 2017)
- Computex 2015: New gaming gear from Roccat and Corsair13 new mobile games you should check out
- Bethesda E3 2015: Fallout 4, DOOM, Dishonored 2 and moreBest free racing games on Android (November 2016)
- The 15 best new games on Android (November 2015)10 great new PC games that you may not have heard of
- Building a gaming PC under Rs. 70,000 (November 2016)15 upcoming games that are worth the wait
- 15 awesome new games for Android (April 2015)Boom! Headshot! The 15 best video game guns
- 11 best Android games based on moviesThe 12 best free games for your PC
- The 15 best multiplayer games on AndroidThe 10 most memorable villains in gaming