Mobile gamers and WWE lovers have something to look forward to. 2K Sports has announced that a WWE mobile game is coming soon. According to the company, this is the “first simulation-based WWE video game,” and it is due to launch soon on Android and iOS devices for $8 (Rs. 500 approx.).
The official title of the game will be WWE 2K and it will have features similar to the console versions (read: WWE 2K15 review) that we’ve seen till now. This includes unlockables, create-a-character mode, live multiplayer and some other features. The player roster will include pro-wrestling mainstays like Daniel Bryan, John Cena, Triple H, Sting, Hulk Hogan, Undertaker, Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins, Bray Wyatt and Dean Ambrose.
In addition, 2K Sports has also announced that the game will have three match types, full ring entrances for superstars and their particular move sets. There will also be a career mode in the game.
Other Popular Deals
- Computex 2015: ASUS unveils several ROG Gaming ProductsE3 2015 Preview: 10 games worth looking forward to
- Building a gaming PC under Rs. 50,000 (February 2017)Computex 2015: New gaming gear from Roccat and Corsair
- 13 new mobile games you should check outBethesda E3 2015: Fallout 4, DOOM, Dishonored 2 and more
- The 15 best new games on Android (November 2015)10 great new PC games that you may not have heard of
- Building a gaming PC under Rs. 70,000 (November 2016)15 upcoming games that are worth the wait
- 15 awesome new games for Android (April 2015)Boom! Headshot! The 15 best video game guns
- 11 best Android games based on moviesThe 12 best free games for your PC
- The 15 best multiplayer games on AndroidThe 10 most memorable villains in gaming