The Humble PC and Android Bundle 13 has been updated with three new games. The new additions to the bundle are Secret of the Magic Crystals, Strata and Doodle God. These also have Linux support, and form a part of the bundle's premium tier, which can be unlocked by paying a price higher than the average.
As the Humble Bundle goes, gamers can pay 'any price' and get the first few (four, for this bundle) games free. The minimum amount that can be paid is $1, for the first games. To get the entire bundle, one needs to pay the average price of the bundle at the time of purchasing. Right now, the average is $3.02 (Rs. 200, approx.), and for a pack of 10 games, that seems a good deal. The Humble Bundle 13 will expire in five days, so interested people might consider purchasing soon.
The four games available in the 'any price' deal include Crimsonland, Neverending Nightmares, Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guardians, and FOTONICA. By paying more than the average price, gamers will get TinyKeep, Crowntakers, Monster Loves You!, Secret of the Magic Crystals Complete, Strata, and Doodle God. The entire bundle of 10 games is compatible with Windows, Mac, Linux and Android, except for Doodle God, which is available only for Android, and is DRM-free for PC.
Additionally, there are four game soundtracks within the bundle. Paying below the average price only unlocks FOTONICA's soundtrack. Paying above the average price gives access to three more game soundtracks — TinyKeep, Secret of the Magic Crystals and Doodle God.
The Humble Bundle also offers digital creations such as comics, books, audio albums and video games. The developers participating in the sale offer these creations at a semi-regular price, and a major part of the revenue collected is sent to charities like American Red Cross or the Electronic Frontier Foundation. To take part in the charitable initiative, one simply needs to pay above the average price for the Bundle. The present top contributor has made an anonymous contribution of $75, as shown by Humble's Top Contributions leaderboard on its website.
Other Popular Deals
- E3 2015 Preview: 10 games worth looking forward toBest free racing games on Android (September 2016)
- Computex 2015: New gaming gear from Roccat and Corsair13 new mobile games you should check out
- Building a gaming PC under Rs. 50,000 (July 2016)Bethesda E3 2015: Fallout 4, DOOM, Dishonored 2 and more
- Building a gaming PC under Rs. 70,000 (January 2016)10 great new PC games that you may not have heard of
- The 15 best new games on Android (Feb 2015)15 upcoming games that are worth the wait
- 15 awesome new games for Android (April 2015)Boom! Headshot! The 15 best video game guns
- 11 best Android games based on moviesThe 12 best free games for your PC
- The 15 best multiplayer games on AndroidThe 10 most memorable villains in gaming