We don't know what to call these games...these humour-infested FPS titles. They are innovative and some of the most popular games on PC. One of them has hats and the other has lewd gestures as downloadable content. So some of our writers got fragging and soon enough there had to be a clash at the water-cooler regarding which one was the better title. We being way-below-amateur rappers as well as way-way-below-amateur gamers decided to duke it out in the only way we know - an epic supposedly-rap battle.
|Team Fortress 2||Loadout|
|Mithun "Barbarian_Monkey" Mohandas||Prakrit "The Pony" Dhondiyal|
|Look who’s come up to pick a bone,|
Loadout is nothing but another TF2 clone.
|TF2’s had it’s time, brotha|
Look out, boys, Loadout’s like no other
|Your tag line says customize but everything’s the same,|
even for mediocrity that’s such a shame.
|You’ve got no fortress, just a rich boy’s cabin|
Loadout’s Free to Play, not Pay to Win
|Loadout tries to sell itself on profanity,|
With TF2 it’s just gameplay in totality.
|‘Gameplay’? Hah! Oh, you’re makin’ a funny!|
You got nothing, player if you got no money
|What d’you know about weapon-crafting son,|
Check out TF2 and see how it’s done.
|Sure, you guys got the bigger-looking guns|
But Loadout’s got power. Yeah, that’s how it’s done
|When it lags you have to manually calculate,|
With TF2 we got lag auto-compensate.
|We FPS gamers can deal with the occasional lag|
Than play with the likes of wimps playing tag
|Talking about maps, we have about seventy,|
You pea-brains must think six is plenty.
|Maps don’t make the game, you klutz|
It’s game types that leave TF2 in the dust
|Only four, thought there’d be more,|
We’ve got 13 and yet we want more.
|With Deathsnatch, Jackhammer, Exctaction and Blitz|
You may as well be playing in a park with kids
|Those crates drop unusuals which are baller,|
some of which sell for upwards of 6000 dollars.
|Spacebux are a luxury, Loadout’s got blutes,|
Of TF2’s crates who gives a hoot?
|Another dumb Loadout player to my dismay,|
Didn’t you know hats don’t affect gameplay?
|You say mediocrity, at least we’ve got that|
All TF2’s got are grown men in dopey hats
|Enough boy! I hate to see you cry,|
Why don’t you stop and give TF2 a try?
|If you ain’t convinced with the Fortress’ Annihilation|
Pop your bubble and try Loadout 2.0: That’s Domination!
Other Popular Deals
- Computex 2015: ASUS unveils several ROG Gaming ProductsE3 2015 Preview: 10 games worth looking forward to
- Computex 2015: New gaming gear from Roccat and Corsair13 new mobile games you should check out
- Bethesda E3 2015: Fallout 4, DOOM, Dishonored 2 and moreBest free racing games on Android (November 2016)
- The 15 best new games on Android (November 2015)10 great new PC games that you may not have heard of
- Building a gaming PC under Rs. 70,000 (November 2016)15 upcoming games that are worth the wait
- 15 awesome new games for Android (April 2015)Boom! Headshot! The 15 best video game guns
- 11 best Android games based on moviesThe 12 best free games for your PC
- The 15 best multiplayer games on AndroidThe 10 most memorable villains in gaming