Super Mario Run has gone live on the App Store, which is seen as the first mobile gaming push from Nintendo. Super Mario Run arrives after the immense success achieved by Pokemon Go, an AR game that allows users to engage in a real-life gaming environment.
Nintendo is known for its indie gaming titles but the company has more or less refrained from entering into the mobile but that changes starting today. Super Mario Run is a free to play mobile game but you will have spend upwards of Rs 600 to experience all the worlds. Super Mario Run is an endless running game like Temple Run and Subway Surfer but the biggest difference being that Mario runs on his own and the player only needs to help with jump.
Super Mario Run features three main modes: World Tour, Toad Rally and Kingdom Builder. The World Tour allows player to play solo through 24 levels in six different worlds. The Toad Rally offers option to compete against a friend and challenge people from all over the world.
Super Mario Run players can build their own kingdom using the gathered coins and toads. Super Mario Run is already gaining significant transaction in terms of App Store downloads but it could be similar to Monument Valley where you end up finishing the game sooner than later. The biggest deal breaker, however, for many could be the fact that Super Mario Run needs active internet connection all the time, which also suggests that you should keep your power bank handy at all times.
Super Mario Run is also expected to arrive on Google Play Store sometime soon. Do stay tuned for our full review of the game.
Other Popular Deals
- Best free racing games on Android (Aug 2017)Computex 2015: ASUS unveils several ROG Gaming Products
- E3 2015 Preview: 10 games worth looking forward toComputex 2015: New gaming gear from Roccat and Corsair
- 13 new mobile games you should check outBethesda E3 2015: Fallout 4, DOOM, Dishonored 2 and more
- The 15 best new games on Android (November 2015)10 great new PC games that you may not have heard of
- Building a gaming PC under Rs. 70,000 (November 2016)15 upcoming games that are worth the wait
- 15 awesome new games for Android (April 2015)Boom! Headshot! The 15 best video game guns
- 11 best Android games based on moviesThe 12 best free games for your PC
- The 15 best multiplayer games on AndroidThe 10 most memorable villains in gaming