During the unveiling of the iPhone 7, Apple also revealed that iOS users would be able to enjoy a new Mario game called Super Mario Run by Nintendo. However, during launch, it wasn’t revealed if the game would be available to Android users. According to a report by Kotaku, the game would come to Android, but at “some point in the future.”
The game is a running game and Mario’s creator, Shigeru Miyamoto, says that the game will release at a set price (which will be announced later) and will be available before the 2016 holiday season. However, as per the game’s official website, Super Mario Run will be free to download, and some content will be available for free. Additional content can be accessible after making a purchase. Further, the game has been tipped to launch in December this year.
Super Mario Run was the only Nintendo-related announcement made by Apple. The company also revealed that Pokemon Go would be available on the Apple Watch. The app would display how far a player need to walk to hatch an egg as well as the XP needed to level up. The app will also inform the player when they are near a pokestop and when a pokemon appears.
Other Popular Deals
- Computex 2015: ASUS unveils several ROG Gaming ProductsE3 2015 Preview: 10 games worth looking forward to
- Computex 2015: New gaming gear from Roccat and Corsair13 new mobile games you should check out
- Bethesda E3 2015: Fallout 4, DOOM, Dishonored 2 and moreBest free racing games on Android (November 2016)
- The 15 best new games on Android (November 2015)10 great new PC games that you may not have heard of
- Building a gaming PC under Rs. 70,000 (November 2016)15 upcoming games that are worth the wait
- 15 awesome new games for Android (April 2015)Boom! Headshot! The 15 best video game guns
- 11 best Android games based on moviesThe 12 best free games for your PC
- The 15 best multiplayer games on AndroidThe 10 most memorable villains in gaming