One of the most surefire ways to extend your credit card debt but be happy doing it is the Steam Summer Sale and the 2014 edition is now live. Apart from just buying games at massive discounts, you can also take part in what Steam calls the “Summer Adventure”, a way to engage to community activities that revolve around the summer sale. The Summer Sale will last for the next 10 days till the end of June.
There are some pretty good deals on view on Day 1 including XCOM: Enemy Unknown for $7.49 (Rs. 450 approx.), The Witcher 2: Assassin of Kings for $3.99 (Rs. 240 approx.) and Far Cry 3 for $7.49. Of course, make sure you also keep an eye out on the Flash Sales and the Community’s Choice sales which tend to give steeper discounts than the main Daily Deals section.
Head on over to the Steam website to add a new game, or new games to your ever increasing backlog.
Other Popular Deals
- Computex 2015: ASUS unveils several ROG Gaming ProductsE3 2015 Preview: 10 games worth looking forward to
- Building a gaming PC under Rs. 50,000 (February 2017)Computex 2015: New gaming gear from Roccat and Corsair
- 13 new mobile games you should check outBethesda E3 2015: Fallout 4, DOOM, Dishonored 2 and more
- The 15 best new games on Android (November 2015)10 great new PC games that you may not have heard of
- Building a gaming PC under Rs. 70,000 (November 2016)15 upcoming games that are worth the wait
- 15 awesome new games for Android (April 2015)Boom! Headshot! The 15 best video game guns
- 11 best Android games based on moviesThe 12 best free games for your PC
- The 15 best multiplayer games on AndroidThe 10 most memorable villains in gaming