Knights of the Old Republic (KotOR) was released for PC in 2003 and went on to become one of the most popular games in the entire Star Wars franchise, claiming over forty game of the year awards. If that wasn’t enough, the game is considered to be one of the best RPGs ever made.
The game makes its way exclusively to the iPad to commemorate the game’s upcoming 10 year anniversary, courtesy of Aspyr Media, for Rs. 550 and you can download it right now from here. Make sure you have at least 2GB of free space on your device.
The gameplay that KotOR introduced actually lends itself very well to the touch-experience, probably one of the reasons it was ported so easily, that and the comparatively ancient graphics engine. Nevertheless, this is one of the first, not-so-ancient, and truly hardcore PC games that we’re seeing ported to the iPad and we couldn’t be more excited.
Other Popular Deals
- Building a gaming PC under Rs. 50,000 (February 2017)E3 2015 Preview: 10 games worth looking forward to
- Computex 2015: New gaming gear from Roccat and Corsair13 new mobile games you should check out
- Bethesda E3 2015: Fallout 4, DOOM, Dishonored 2 and moreBest free racing games on Android (November 2016)
- The 15 best new games on Android (November 2015)10 great new PC games that you may not have heard of
- Building a gaming PC under Rs. 70,000 (November 2016)15 upcoming games that are worth the wait
- 15 awesome new games for Android (April 2015)Boom! Headshot! The 15 best video game guns
- 11 best Android games based on moviesThe 12 best free games for your PC
- The 15 best multiplayer games on AndroidThe 10 most memorable villains in gaming