Sony may be planning to release an upgraded version of the playstation 4Where to buy 849 8124 19787 gaming console with 4K resolution gaming support. Developer sources have told Kotaku that the ‘PS 4.5’ may include an upgraded GPU in order to run games at 4K resolution, and will also have more processing power to enhance games supported by PlayStation VR. It is not yet clear if ‘PS 4.5’ is the official name of the console, or a nickname being used by developers. It is also unclear if current PS4 owners will have to buy a whole new device, or can upgrade to the new console.
Additionally, the upcoming Sony PlayStation VR headset may end up costing gamers more than $399.99. The reason of the high pricing is that the core PS VR bundle does not include the PlayStation Camera, which is an essential component. The bundle only comes with the headset, cables, headphones and the demo disc. According to the company’s official blog, the complete bundle will be priced at $499.99, and will include the PS VR Core bundle, the camera, two PlayStation Move motion controllers, and the disc for PlayStation VR Worlds. Moreover, the core bundle will not be available when pre-orders begin on March 22.
Other Popular Deals
- E3 2015 Preview: 10 games worth looking forward toComputex 2015: New gaming gear from Roccat and Corsair
- 13 new mobile games you should check outBest free racing games on Android (June 2017)
- Building a gaming PC under Rs. 50,000 (June 2017)Bethesda E3 2015: Fallout 4, DOOM, Dishonored 2 and more
- The 15 best new games on Android (November 2015)10 great new PC games that you may not have heard of
- Building a gaming PC under Rs. 70,000 (November 2016)15 upcoming games that are worth the wait
- 15 awesome new games for Android (April 2015)Boom! Headshot! The 15 best video game guns
- 11 best Android games based on moviesThe 12 best free games for your PC
- The 15 best multiplayer games on AndroidThe 10 most memorable villains in gaming