Sony has unveiled two new pro controllers for the PlayStation 4. The controllers have been created by Nacon and Razer under a license from Sony and incorporate Sony’s Dualshock 4 controls. The prices or the launch date for the two controllers have not yet been released, although Sony has stated both controllers will be available sometime this holiday season.
The Raiju produced by Razer appears to be similar to Playstation's DualShock 4 and has two extra bumpers, two extra detachable triggers, trigger-stop switches and hair trigger mode for faster trigger responses. There is also a control panel on the front. The controller comes with two instantly swappable and customisable configuration profiles. It also comes with a 3.5mm headphone jack and dedicated volume and mic controls for voice chat.
The Nacon Revolution is quite similar to Microsoft’s Xbox One controller. The left thumbstick is placed in the top half of the device while the right thumbstick occupies the regular position at the bottom half of the device. There are four extra shortcut buttons with an eight-way directional pad. The controller also has four configuration profiles – which can be customised via a companion PC application. Interestingly there are also two internal compartments with additional weights for a balanced feel
Both the controllers are compatible with all PS4 systems via a detachable 3m-long USB cable.
Other Popular Deals
- Computex 2015: ASUS unveils several ROG Gaming ProductsE3 2015 Preview: 10 games worth looking forward to
- Computex 2015: New gaming gear from Roccat and Corsair13 new mobile games you should check out
- Bethesda E3 2015: Fallout 4, DOOM, Dishonored 2 and moreBest free racing games on Android (November 2016)
- The 15 best new games on Android (November 2015)10 great new PC games that you may not have heard of
- Building a gaming PC under Rs. 70,000 (November 2016)15 upcoming games that are worth the wait
- 15 awesome new games for Android (April 2015)Boom! Headshot! The 15 best video game guns
- 11 best Android games based on moviesThe 12 best free games for your PC
- The 15 best multiplayer games on AndroidThe 10 most memorable villains in gaming