Sony is holding an event on September 7 where it is expected to unveiled an upgraded version of the playstation 4Where to buy 849 8124 19787 console, which is currently known as the PS4 Neo. The company has sent out press invites for the event, which will be held in New York. The existence a new PS4 was confirmed by Sony’s President and Group CEO , Andrew House prior to E3 2016. However, details about the graphical capabilities of the device, as well as possible release dates were not revealed.
The PS4 Neo, also known as the PS4.5 or the PS4K is expected to offer 4K gaming as well as support for VR. Reports suggest that the console might feature the same 8-core AMD Jaguar CPU used in the standard PS4, but it might be clocked at 2.1GHz. Sony might also offer faster memory modules in which 5.5GB of 8GB will be available for newer titles. The new console might also use AMD’s next generation, Polaris technology.
Microsoft is also readying a new Xbox console that will offer 4K gaming and be VR-ready. However, the new console is tipped to be launched next year. However, the company has already launched a slimmer version of the Xbox One, called the Xbox One S. Besides being smaller and lighter, the new console also offer support for HDR and 4K videos.
Other Popular Deals
- E3 2015 Preview: 10 games worth looking forward toComputex 2015: New gaming gear from Roccat and Corsair
- 13 new mobile games you should check outBest free racing games on Android (June 2017)
- Building a gaming PC under Rs. 50,000 (June 2017)Bethesda E3 2015: Fallout 4, DOOM, Dishonored 2 and more
- The 15 best new games on Android (November 2015)10 great new PC games that you may not have heard of
- Building a gaming PC under Rs. 70,000 (November 2016)15 upcoming games that are worth the wait
- 15 awesome new games for Android (April 2015)Boom! Headshot! The 15 best video game guns
- 11 best Android games based on moviesThe 12 best free games for your PC
- The 15 best multiplayer games on AndroidThe 10 most memorable villains in gaming