Sony has announced that it will open the PlayStation Now service to Windows in a few months. The service will be available in parts of Europe first, and then in North America. However, the company hasn't announced when or whether this service is coming to other countries like India. The PlayStation Now service will allow Windows users to remotely play PS games on PC. This will bring a large number of PS games, including PS exclusives like God of War and Uncharted to the PC.
To be able to run PlayStation games on PC, users will be required to have Windows 7 (SP1), 8.1 or 10. On the processor front, you need to have an 3.5GHz Intel Core i3, 3.8GHz AMD A10 or faster processors. There should be 2GB or more of RAM, a sound card and a USB port to give you the optimal gaming experience. Apart from that, Sony recommends a 5Mbps wired internet connection for a lag-free gaming experience.
While the PS Now service has been around for quite some time now, it only allowed PS4 users to stream PS3 games remotely. Needless to say, people who subscribe to the service will be required to buy a DualShock 4 controller as well. The controller will be able to connect to the PC via USB, and if you like to play wirelessly, Sony has also introduced DualShock 4 USB Wireless adaptors. Apple users will also be able to use the adapter like PC users.
Sony has an event planned on September 7, and we may get to know more about Sony's plans then, including the upcoming PS4 Neo.
Other Popular Deals
- Building a gaming PC under Rs. 50,000 (February 2017)E3 2015 Preview: 10 games worth looking forward to
- Computex 2015: New gaming gear from Roccat and Corsair13 new mobile games you should check out
- Bethesda E3 2015: Fallout 4, DOOM, Dishonored 2 and moreBest free racing games on Android (November 2016)
- The 15 best new games on Android (November 2015)10 great new PC games that you may not have heard of
- Building a gaming PC under Rs. 70,000 (November 2016)15 upcoming games that are worth the wait
- 15 awesome new games for Android (April 2015)Boom! Headshot! The 15 best video game guns
- 11 best Android games based on moviesThe 12 best free games for your PC
- The 15 best multiplayer games on AndroidThe 10 most memorable villains in gaming