Screenshots don’t quite cut it when playing a game like Doom. While a selfie stick doesn’t always make everything better, here’s one use-case where it is welcome. A new Doom mod, known as Instadoom, allows users to take selfies inside the game and then apply Instagram-like filters to the game. Gives a whole new twist to the classic first person shooter doesn’t it?
Take this selfie for example, posted by The Verge in its story. Don’t you wish you could do this when you were playing the game?
The legendary first person shooter was first launched in 1993. In fact, Doom recently turned 21 last year and John Romero, one of the creators of the game, posted a number of behind the scenes images from the game through his Instagram account.
In a world of fast paced and graphically intensive first person shooters, Doom remains one of the stepping stones, which led to the current generation. If you’re a gamer and an FPS lover, then this Instadoom mod is something you would love to have. You can download it from here.
Source: The Verge
Other Popular Deals
- E3 2015 Preview: 10 games worth looking forward toBuilding a gaming PC under Rs. 50,000 (February 2017)
- Computex 2015: New gaming gear from Roccat and Corsair13 new mobile games you should check out
- Bethesda E3 2015: Fallout 4, DOOM, Dishonored 2 and moreBest free racing games on Android (November 2016)
- The 15 best new games on Android (November 2015)10 great new PC games that you may not have heard of
- Building a gaming PC under Rs. 70,000 (November 2016)15 upcoming games that are worth the wait
- 15 awesome new games for Android (April 2015)Boom! Headshot! The 15 best video game guns
- 11 best Android games based on moviesThe 12 best free games for your PC
- The 15 best multiplayer games on AndroidThe 10 most memorable villains in gaming