Arkham Knight, the upcoming game in Rocksteady’s Arkham series, is shaping up to be a spectacle as exemplified by a new trailer. The trailer shows off the new Batmobile and how the game has been designed to make it an integral gameplay element. The trailer also reveals updated graphics and the critically acclaimed combat and stealth mechanics introduced in Arkham Asylum.
Check out the trailer below:
Batman: Arkham City is the long awaited return of Rocksteady Studios at the helm of a Batman game. The last Arkham game developed by the British devs was 2011’s Arkham City while last year’s Arkham Origins was made by WB Montreal. Arkham Knight also sees the return of voice acting veteran Kevin Conroy as Batman and a new titular villain along with the Scarecrow.
Batman: Arkham City is expected for the PC, Xbox One and PS4 on June 2 next year. It was earlier expected to be launched in October this year but that date was pushed.
Other Popular Deals
- Best free racing games on Android (Aug 2017)Computex 2015: ASUS unveils several ROG Gaming Products
- E3 2015 Preview: 10 games worth looking forward toComputex 2015: New gaming gear from Roccat and Corsair
- 13 new mobile games you should check outBethesda E3 2015: Fallout 4, DOOM, Dishonored 2 and more
- The 15 best new games on Android (November 2015)10 great new PC games that you may not have heard of
- Building a gaming PC under Rs. 70,000 (November 2016)15 upcoming games that are worth the wait
- 15 awesome new games for Android (April 2015)Boom! Headshot! The 15 best video game guns
- 11 best Android games based on moviesThe 12 best free games for your PC
- The 15 best multiplayer games on AndroidThe 10 most memorable villains in gaming