Gameloft’s highly anticipated mobile game Modern Combat 5: Blackout will be out this month.The game will feature single player and multiplayer modes which will work under a unified character progression system. The game will feature vehicles, better visuals, new combat environments. The game will also let you play with four different soldier classes.
Modern Combat 5: Blackout will require a continuous internet connection, even in single player mode. The game will feature four multiplayer modes -- Free for all, Team Battle, Capture the Flag and VIP. Upto twelve players can enjoy the game at a time in multiplayer mode. The game will also support controllers.
Modern Combat 5: Blackout will be available for download from Play store from 24th of July for $6.99 (Rs. 418 approx.) without any in-game purchases later.
Other Popular Deals
- E3 2015 Preview: 10 games worth looking forward toBest free racing games on Android (June 2017)
- Computex 2015: New gaming gear from Roccat and Corsair13 new mobile games you should check out
- Building a gaming PC under Rs. 50,000 (June 2017)Bethesda E3 2015: Fallout 4, DOOM, Dishonored 2 and more
- The 15 best new games on Android (November 2015)10 great new PC games that you may not have heard of
- Building a gaming PC under Rs. 70,000 (November 2016)15 upcoming games that are worth the wait
- 15 awesome new games for Android (April 2015)Boom! Headshot! The 15 best video game guns
- 11 best Android games based on moviesThe 12 best free games for your PC
- The 15 best multiplayer games on AndroidThe 10 most memorable villains in gaming