Microsoft is expected to launch an upgraded version of the Xbox One in June, but meanwhile, it is creating special editions of its existing console. Previously, it had offered us Halo- and Call of Duty-themed Xbox One consoles, and now, the Iron Man-themed Xbox One console is Microsoft’s latest.
This special edition console is clad in white, with a customised top plate. The centre has an arc reactor that lights up, and the controller also has a smaller arc reactor on it that functions as the power button. Microsoft has stated that Tony Stark, the Iron Man himself, designed the console.
Unfortunately, this edition is not likely to go on sale, and Microsoft France is giving away only three such consoles via the company’s Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts.
Watch this video demonstrating this uber cool console:
Other Popular Deals
- Computex 2015: ASUS unveils several ROG Gaming ProductsE3 2015 Preview: 10 games worth looking forward to
- Building a gaming PC under Rs. 50,000 (February 2017)Computex 2015: New gaming gear from Roccat and Corsair
- 13 new mobile games you should check outBethesda E3 2015: Fallout 4, DOOM, Dishonored 2 and more
- The 15 best new games on Android (November 2015)10 great new PC games that you may not have heard of
- Building a gaming PC under Rs. 70,000 (November 2016)15 upcoming games that are worth the wait
- 15 awesome new games for Android (April 2015)Boom! Headshot! The 15 best video game guns
- 11 best Android games based on moviesThe 12 best free games for your PC
- The 15 best multiplayer games on AndroidThe 10 most memorable villains in gaming