Mad Catz has announced the L.Y.N.X 9, a new modular gamepad controller at CES 2015 which will work with your smartphone, tablet and your gaming PC as well. The controller is now available for pre-order for $299 (Rs. 18,900) from the Mad Catz website and will start shipping by March 2015.
The L.Y.N.X 9 is made mostly of metal and since it is a modular controller, the whole controller can be adjusted to your liking. The controller is made primarily for Android gaming and can accommodate up to a 7-inch Android and hold it in place.
The bundled app which comes with this controller lets you change the precision levels for individual sticks and triggers. It also has a built in mic which can used for calling or can be used for Google voice. The controller uses Bluetooth and Mad Catz claims that the rechargable battery on the controller will last 30 hours.
The controller can also be used with your Windows powered PC or laptop via Bluetooth, the only requirements being Windows 7 or above and the required proprietary software. You can also hook the controller to your HDTV via Play Big cables and mirror your device to your HDTV. And if you have an Onlive or Steam account, you can stream your games from your PC to the screen you desire.
Source: Mad Catz
Other Popular Deals
- E3 2015 Preview: 10 games worth looking forward toComputex 2015: New gaming gear from Roccat and Corsair
- 13 new mobile games you should check outBest free racing games on Android (June 2017)
- Building a gaming PC under Rs. 50,000 (June 2017)Bethesda E3 2015: Fallout 4, DOOM, Dishonored 2 and more
- The 15 best new games on Android (November 2015)10 great new PC games that you may not have heard of
- Building a gaming PC under Rs. 70,000 (November 2016)15 upcoming games that are worth the wait
- 15 awesome new games for Android (April 2015)Boom! Headshot! The 15 best video game guns
- 11 best Android games based on moviesThe 12 best free games for your PC
- The 15 best multiplayer games on AndroidThe 10 most memorable villains in gaming