American actress Lindsay Lohan is suing Rockstar Games over a character in Grand Theft Auto V. She has claimed that the character Lacy Jones is based on her image and used without her permission.
Lohan filed the lawsuit on Wednesday in a Manhattan court. In the lawsuit Lohan says that the character Lacey Jones is an “unequivocal” reference of her image. The lawsuit also claims that her voice, as well as her clothing line have been reproduced in the game. It says the West Hollywood’s Chateau Marmont hotel has been depicted in the game where Lohan formerly used to live.
The character in question, Lacey Jones, is portrayed as a demanding and conceited actress who is trying to escape the paparazzi (depicted in the video above) in the game. The character has a minor role in the large game world of GTA V.
Source: Yahoo finance
Other Popular Deals
- Computex 2015: ASUS unveils several ROG Gaming ProductsE3 2015 Preview: 10 games worth looking forward to
- Best free racing games on Android (September 2016)Computex 2015: New gaming gear from Roccat and Corsair
- 13 new mobile games you should check outBethesda E3 2015: Fallout 4, DOOM, Dishonored 2 and more
- Building a gaming PC under Rs. 70,000 (January 2016)10 great new PC games that you may not have heard of
- The 15 best new games on Android (Feb 2015)15 upcoming games that are worth the wait
- 15 awesome new games for Android (April 2015)Boom! Headshot! The 15 best video game guns
- 11 best Android games based on moviesThe 12 best free games for your PC
- The 15 best multiplayer games on AndroidThe 10 most memorable villains in gaming