Microsoft’s conference at e3Where to buy 6500 7500 is just a few hours away and images of its upcoming console have been leaked. Images of the Xbox One S have been posted on NeoGAF forums and suggest the upcoming console would be available in a white colour variant. It is not known if this console will be available in this colour only, or if this is a special edition. The new console is also tipped to be 40% smaller than the current Xbox One console and would sport a 2TB hard drive with support for 4K video and High Dynamic Range. Further, the console will also feature a vertical stand and a “streamlined controller.” It is also rumoured that the device will have an internal power brick.
A few days back, The President and global CEO of Sony Interactive Entertainment, Andrew House, told the Financial Times that the company is working on a high-end version of the its PlayStation 4 console. He added that the new console would be more expensive than the standard version and both consoles would be available for purchase. However, House said the new console would not be unveiled at e3Where to buy 6500 7500 and nor did he reveal the price or launch date for the new console. Sony’s VR headset, the PlayStation VR is scheduled to be launched in October, so it is possible that the new console would be launched around that time as well.
Other Popular Deals
- Computex 2015: ASUS unveils several ROG Gaming ProductsE3 2015 Preview: 10 games worth looking forward to
- Building a gaming PC under Rs. 50,000 (February 2017)Computex 2015: New gaming gear from Roccat and Corsair
- 13 new mobile games you should check outBethesda E3 2015: Fallout 4, DOOM, Dishonored 2 and more
- The 15 best new games on Android (November 2015)10 great new PC games that you may not have heard of
- Building a gaming PC under Rs. 70,000 (November 2016)15 upcoming games that are worth the wait
- 15 awesome new games for Android (April 2015)Boom! Headshot! The 15 best video game guns
- 11 best Android games based on moviesThe 12 best free games for your PC
- The 15 best multiplayer games on AndroidThe 10 most memorable villains in gaming