If you were hoping to buy Grand Theft Auto V for your PC, then you may not like what we’re about to tell you. The PC version of the game has reportedly been priced at Rs 2,499 in India. This is quite a surprise, considering that most other games from Rockstar are priced at less than half of this. In fact, the PC version of GTA 4, which was launched in 2008, was priced at a mere Rs 499. In addition, Max Payne 3 costed gamers Rs 999 for their PC.
The official distributors of the game in India, E-xpress Interactive, has been known to put the cost of the games they distribute at well below this price usually. The company is one of the biggest distributors in India, having big names like Ubisoft, Square Enix, Warner Bros. etc. in its portfolio.
The PC price though doesn’t affect the cost of the game’s PS4 or Xbox One versions. These have been up for pre-order for a while now, at a cost of Rs 3,499. The cost of the game for PC though hasn’t been announced officially by Rockstar or E-xpress Interactive right now. But it has been listed on E-xpress Interactive’s Games The Shop’s website at this price.
Source: Indian Video Gamer
Other Popular Deals
- E3 2015 Preview: 10 games worth looking forward toBest free racing games on Android (April 2017)
- Computex 2015: New gaming gear from Roccat and CorsairBuilding a gaming PC under Rs. 50,000 (February 2017)
- 13 new mobile games you should check outBethesda E3 2015: Fallout 4, DOOM, Dishonored 2 and more
- The 15 best new games on Android (November 2015)10 great new PC games that you may not have heard of
- Building a gaming PC under Rs. 70,000 (November 2016)15 upcoming games that are worth the wait
- 15 awesome new games for Android (April 2015)Boom! Headshot! The 15 best video game guns
- 11 best Android games based on moviesThe 12 best free games for your PC
- The 15 best multiplayer games on AndroidThe 10 most memorable villains in gaming