Rockstar games have again delayed the launch date of the PC version of the long awaited Grand Theft Auto V, shifting it from 24th March to 14th April. The game will be available at retail stores and as digital downloads. GTA V has already been delayed by more than a year since its launch in September 2013 on the PS3 and Xbox 360. As a compensation for this delay, Rockstar games will be giving $200,000 in-game cash for use in GTA Online to everyone who has preordered the game.
“Our apologies to PC gamers worldwide who have been counting down the days until the launch of the game, but a bit more time is needed to ensure that the game is as polished as possible, and to make certain that both Heists and the GTA Online experience are ready to roll out on day one for PC.” — The official statement from Rockstar says.
Rockstar previously announced the addition of Online Heists, a new gameplay mode, that will launch on March 10 for the last gen consoles and the PS4 and Xbox One. Rockstar claims that “Online Heists will bring a brand new 4-player cooperative gameplay experience to GTA Online, giving players the chance to team up to pull off a string of intense, multi-part raids and robberies across Los Santos and Blaine County.”
Other Popular Deals
- E3 2015 Preview: 10 games worth looking forward toBuilding a gaming PC under Rs. 50,000 (November 2016)
- Computex 2015: New gaming gear from Roccat and Corsair13 new mobile games you should check out
- Best free racing games on Android (November 2016)Bethesda E3 2015: Fallout 4, DOOM, Dishonored 2 and more
- Building a gaming PC under Rs. 70,000 (November 2016)10 great new PC games that you may not have heard of
- The 15 best new games on Android (November 2015)15 upcoming games that are worth the wait
- 15 awesome new games for Android (April 2015)Boom! Headshot! The 15 best video game guns
- 11 best Android games based on moviesThe 12 best free games for your PC
- The 15 best multiplayer games on AndroidThe 10 most memorable villains in gaming