Ubisoft has announced Grow Home, a new climbing game, being developed by Reflections, a Ubisoft studio based in Newcastle, UK. Grow Home will be available for download via Steam for Windows PC on February 4.
In Grow Home, players are free to explore the strange, open world full of floating islands, majestic caves and waterfalls, all set in a beautiful and minimalist artistic style. Players take on the role of BUD (Botanical Utility Droid), a child-like robot sent on a mission to search the galaxy for a new species of plant that can oxygenate his home world.
By growing and directing the giant Star Plant into a towering organic sculpture, players reshape the planet and create a magnificent landscape that lets them climb to new heights.
“Whether it’s BUD’s charming, procedurally generated animation, the awesome structure of the Star Plant players create or the beautiful landscapes, there is a peaceful, innocent vibe about Grow Home that makes the game utterly unique,” says Pete Young, producer, Reflections, a Ubisoft studio.
For more information about Grow Home, visit: www.growhomegame.com
Other Popular Deals
- Building a gaming PC under Rs. 50,000 (February 2017)E3 2015 Preview: 10 games worth looking forward to
- Computex 2015: New gaming gear from Roccat and Corsair13 new mobile games you should check out
- Bethesda E3 2015: Fallout 4, DOOM, Dishonored 2 and moreBest free racing games on Android (November 2016)
- The 15 best new games on Android (November 2015)10 great new PC games that you may not have heard of
- Building a gaming PC under Rs. 70,000 (November 2016)15 upcoming games that are worth the wait
- 15 awesome new games for Android (April 2015)Boom! Headshot! The 15 best video game guns
- 11 best Android games based on moviesThe 12 best free games for your PC
- The 15 best multiplayer games on AndroidThe 10 most memorable villains in gaming