Killzone 3 screenshots
Killzone 3, the eagerly awaited sequel by Guerilla Games, has now got its official leak, in the form of some scans taken by a Russian magazine, called Konsolifin. The screenshots show a game that’s quite different from both previous Killzone titles, simply because it’s based in a snowy place.
Other revelations found in the scans are:
- The game will be playable in 3D and have “diverse locales”
- It will show that “the Helghast have humanity left in them”, by showing their culture.
- It will give you the feeling “of being in a place far away from home, outnumbered by people who want to kill you.”
- While combat is said to be "unchanged from predecessor.", it also reveals that hand to hand combat will have the player “Unloading a string of different (and often brutal) attacks on stunned enemies.”
- Players will have access to jetpacks, which are “surprisingly lightweight and agile, Killzone 3's jetpack is easier to maneuver compared to the sluggish incarnations of the gadget found in other games.”
- A new weapon will also feature, called the Wasp, which will launch a “flurry of rockets” at an enemy.
Sony PSP available in 3 new colours
Sony Computer Entertainment has launched three new colours for the PlayStation Portable (PSP). The handheld gaming devices will retail for Rs. 9,490, and also feature two bundled games: Daxter, and Loco Roco. The colours can be seen below: