G2A has partnered with Snapdeal to sell games, anti-virus, PSN cards and other digital products in India. The company first entered the Indian market as an e-commerce website and introduced the delivery of digital codes. G2A says that with this partnership with Snapdeal, it is trying to cover a particular customer base that has been regular visitors at sites for games, software and other products.
Read the complete press release below
Expanding its footprint in India, G2A.com has partnered Snapdeal to sell the famous title of games, software, anti-virus, PSN cards and other digital products in India. G2A is the biggest digital market place in European market and in Indian market they have launched digital products with unmatched offers. Partnering with Snapdeal, now G2A.com has tried to cover a particular customer base that has been regular visitors at site for games, software and other products.
G2A.com forayed in to Indian market as an e-commerce site and provided latest game titles, e-sports, e-books, Xbox cards, PSN cards, software, antivirus etc. amongst others which were previously not available at one place to access or buy for buyers looking for original or better say licensed version. G2A.com has broke the monotony of old gaming tradition and introduced delivery of digital codes for all products and avail everything at PC in few minutes of payment.
Mr. Piotr Stanio- Head of International Operations, G2A says, “Under G2A Global Vision, we are expanding our business operations across the whole globe throughout different business strings. Our vision relies on the separation of operations not only by continents but rather through regions and countries. This allows partners to scale worldwide and penetrate more efficiently in certain regions.”
G2A.com is a trusted ‘Digital Global Marketplace’ leader in European countries expanding globally and now rapidly focused on Asian countries and offering most secure payment gateway like; Bitcoin, Paypal, Paytm etc. In the Indian market, the company has emerged as the one and only Digital or e-commerce player in India to offer more than 14,000 digital products at one platform.
He adds, ““Here we strive for execution that ultimately made our vision real. If we want to do it, we need to base our operations regionally wise and that is why we have more than 20 different nationalities across the whole department. All this diversity of ideas and approaches provide the creativity necessary to succeed. The brainstorm culture of all these individuals allows G2A to implement new techniques and be efficient throughout the entire world. With the appropriate mindset we succeed on finding new partnerships, business development, do proper Marketing, adjust social media and make sure our growth is every partner’s growth which leads to worldwide success.”
Other Popular Deals
- E3 2015 Preview: 10 games worth looking forward toBuilding a gaming PC under Rs. 50,000 (November 2016)
- Computex 2015: New gaming gear from Roccat and Corsair13 new mobile games you should check out
- Best free racing games on Android (November 2016)Bethesda E3 2015: Fallout 4, DOOM, Dishonored 2 and more
- Building a gaming PC under Rs. 70,000 (November 2016)10 great new PC games that you may not have heard of
- The 15 best new games on Android (November 2015)15 upcoming games that are worth the wait
- 15 awesome new games for Android (April 2015)Boom! Headshot! The 15 best video game guns
- 11 best Android games based on moviesThe 12 best free games for your PC
- The 15 best multiplayer games on AndroidThe 10 most memorable villains in gaming