Ubisoft showed off two long videos from Far Cry 4, its upcoming open-world FPS, at E3 2014 and those two videos were enough to get us crazy excited for what will surely be one of the most impressive games released in recent years.
Far Cry 4 takes place in a Himalayan country based on Nepal and Bhutan and takes pointers from Far Cry 3 to set up an open-world that looks incredible and has a hundred thousand different things to do and hundred thousand different ways to do them.
Plus you get to ride angry elephants and for the first time ever in a game, an auto-rickshaw. That’s enough to make it GOTY in my book. Far Cry 4 will hit PC, Xbox One, PS4, PS3 and Xbox 360 on November 11 this year. Check out the two amazing Far Cry 4 videos below:
Other Popular Deals
- Computex 2015: ASUS unveils several ROG Gaming ProductsE3 2015 Preview: 10 games worth looking forward to
- Computex 2015: New gaming gear from Roccat and Corsair13 new mobile games you should check out
- Bethesda E3 2015: Fallout 4, DOOM, Dishonored 2 and moreBest free racing games on Android (November 2016)
- Building a gaming PC under Rs. 70,000 (November 2016)10 great new PC games that you may not have heard of
- The 15 best new games on Android (November 2015)15 upcoming games that are worth the wait
- 15 awesome new games for Android (April 2015)Boom! Headshot! The 15 best video game guns
- 11 best Android games based on moviesThe 12 best free games for your PC
- The 15 best multiplayer games on AndroidThe 10 most memorable villains in gaming