EA today revealed EA Access, an exclusive subscription service for the Xbox One that will grant access to a collection of EA’s biggest games ready for download and to play.
EA Access is being released in Beta during which players will get unlimited access to four EA games: FIFA 14, Madden NFL 25, Peggle 2 and Battlefield 4. EA has also revealed that more game titles will be added to the service. EA Access requires a $4.99 (approx. Rs 300) monthly subscription and will give you access to the biggest games EA makes.
EA is adding two more features to the subscription service which are “Play for Less” and “Play First”. The “Play for Less” feature will give EA Access members an exclusive 10% discount on EA digital purchases on the Xbox One. As for the latter “Play for Less” feature, members will be able to download upcoming EA games five days before the release date to play for a limited time. Basically what it means is that you can download the game and play it and if you like it you can buy it when it releases.
Other Popular Deals
- E3 2015 Preview: 10 games worth looking forward toComputex 2015: New gaming gear from Roccat and Corsair
- 13 new mobile games you should check outBest free racing games on Android (June 2017)
- Building a gaming PC under Rs. 50,000 (June 2017)Bethesda E3 2015: Fallout 4, DOOM, Dishonored 2 and more
- The 15 best new games on Android (November 2015)10 great new PC games that you may not have heard of
- Building a gaming PC under Rs. 70,000 (November 2016)15 upcoming games that are worth the wait
- 15 awesome new games for Android (April 2015)Boom! Headshot! The 15 best video game guns
- 11 best Android games based on moviesThe 12 best free games for your PC
- The 15 best multiplayer games on AndroidThe 10 most memorable villains in gaming