Electronic Arts has announced the development of Darkspore, a sci-fi action RPG variant of the wildly popular and ingenious title, Spore, also developed by Maxis. Set to launch in February 2011, the game is supposedly aking to "Spore meets Diablo", and features Spore's creature creator gameplay, allowing for up to three players to spore out life-forms on more than one planet at time.
Whether solo or as a team, Player versus Player (PvP) dynamics are now possible, and while no concrete gameplay scenarios have been revealed, we assume you can choose from a variety of creature categories and augmentation to face up against the game’s AI. Check out a short video below, and the official site here.
Other Popular Deals
- Computex 2015: ASUS unveils several ROG Gaming ProductsE3 2015 Preview: 10 games worth looking forward to
- Building a gaming PC under Rs. 50,000 (February 2017)Computex 2015: New gaming gear from Roccat and Corsair
- 13 new mobile games you should check outBethesda E3 2015: Fallout 4, DOOM, Dishonored 2 and more
- The 15 best new games on Android (November 2015)10 great new PC games that you may not have heard of
- Building a gaming PC under Rs. 70,000 (November 2016)15 upcoming games that are worth the wait
- 15 awesome new games for Android (April 2015)Boom! Headshot! The 15 best video game guns
- 11 best Android games based on moviesThe 12 best free games for your PC
- The 15 best multiplayer games on AndroidThe 10 most memorable villains in gaming