After a decade long gap, we’re finally on course for a new Doom game. Doom 4, or just Doom, actually, will be revealed at QuakeCon in July. Currently, gamers who purchased Wolfenstein: The New Order, another id game, will get access to the Doom beta soon.
The upcoming Doom has had a difficult development so far, since it was announced back in May 2008. Because of this, the game was sent back for development because it did not meet the franchise’s standards. However, now it looks like the game is on the right track and we should be able to see it next year.
For the time being, check out the moody cinematic trailer released last night on the QuakeCon website:
Also Read: GTA V is finally, finally headed to the PC
Other Popular Deals
- E3 2015 Preview: 10 games worth looking forward toBuilding a gaming PC under Rs. 50,000 (November 2016)
- Computex 2015: New gaming gear from Roccat and Corsair13 new mobile games you should check out
- Best free racing games on Android (November 2016)Bethesda E3 2015: Fallout 4, DOOM, Dishonored 2 and more
- Building a gaming PC under Rs. 70,000 (November 2016)10 great new PC games that you may not have heard of
- The 15 best new games on Android (November 2015)15 upcoming games that are worth the wait
- 15 awesome new games for Android (April 2015)Boom! Headshot! The 15 best video game guns
- 11 best Android games based on moviesThe 12 best free games for your PC
- The 15 best multiplayer games on AndroidThe 10 most memorable villains in gaming