Don Bradman Cricket 14 is one of the rarest sights in the gaming world- an actual Cricket video game! The game which has already been released for PS3 and Xbox 360 will be released for the PC on June 26 and will be priced at Rs. 3,699 in India, according to its national distributor. You can also buy the digital version of the game from Steam although the price has not yet been revealed.
The reason why the game seems to be priced so high is that for the moment the only edition hitting Indian store shelves will be the ‘Collector’s Edition’ that includes a Steelbook case and a ‘Cricket Box’ that has a DVD with two documentaries- ‘Bradman’ and ‘The Invincibles’ (about the 1948 Australian cricket team that travelled to England). There’s no word yet if a lower priced version of the game will be released here as well.
Don Bradman Cricket 14’s PS3 and Xbox 360 releases have been well received by critics and currently hold scores of 77 and 73 respectively on Metacritic. Definitely, unlike that other Cricket game which was so bad that it got cancelled, after launch.
Other Popular Deals
- E3 2015 Preview: 10 games worth looking forward toBest free racing games on Android (April 2017)
- Computex 2015: New gaming gear from Roccat and Corsair13 new mobile games you should check out
- Building a gaming PC under Rs. 50,000 (February 2017)Bethesda E3 2015: Fallout 4, DOOM, Dishonored 2 and more
- The 15 best new games on Android (November 2015)10 great new PC games that you may not have heard of
- Building a gaming PC under Rs. 70,000 (November 2016)15 upcoming games that are worth the wait
- 15 awesome new games for Android (April 2015)Boom! Headshot! The 15 best video game guns
- 11 best Android games based on moviesThe 12 best free games for your PC
- The 15 best multiplayer games on AndroidThe 10 most memorable villains in gaming