Metal Gear Solid V chapters Ground Zeroes and The Phantom Pain will be released on PC along side their console counterparts. The game will see a release in early 2015 on PC via steam. Konami’s VP and game creator Hideo Kojima revealed this during Gamescom expo.
Metal Gear Solid series is the brainchild of Hideo Kojima and haven't seen a PC release since the original Metal Gear Solid in late 2000. Since then the Metal Gear Solid franchise has been a exclusive franchise for Sony’s Playstation. This year though Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes got an Xbox launch and as revealed will soon see a PC release as well.
Metal Gear game puts you in control of a special forces operative Solid Snake who is assigned to find a titular super weapon “Metal Gear”. The game comprises of many sequels and prequels and the storyline has been laid between 1964 to 2018 till now. The latest games will take your hero to a 'Blacksite' in Cuba (Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes) to a modern Afghanistan (Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain) during the Soviet invasion.
Are you eagerly waiting for this game? Let us know via your comments.
Other Popular Deals
- Building a gaming PC under Rs. 50,000 (February 2017)E3 2015 Preview: 10 games worth looking forward to
- Computex 2015: New gaming gear from Roccat and Corsair13 new mobile games you should check out
- Bethesda E3 2015: Fallout 4, DOOM, Dishonored 2 and moreBest free racing games on Android (November 2016)
- The 15 best new games on Android (November 2015)10 great new PC games that you may not have heard of
- Building a gaming PC under Rs. 70,000 (November 2016)15 upcoming games that are worth the wait
- 15 awesome new games for Android (April 2015)Boom! Headshot! The 15 best video game guns
- 11 best Android games based on moviesThe 12 best free games for your PC
- The 15 best multiplayer games on AndroidThe 10 most memorable villains in gaming