Ubisoft’s Assassin's Creed games, Unity and Rogue, which were announced earlier this year at E3, will launch on 13th November in India. The launch will take place from 11:30PM onwards at Games The Shop in Oberoi Mall, Mumbai.
Assassin's Creed Unity is set in Paris around the French revolution. You will be playing Arno in the single-player mode of the game and this time the game lets up to four players engage in narrative-driven gameplay. The game was supposed to launch on 28th October but was delayed.
Assassin's Creed Rogue is set during the Seven Years war from 1752 to 1761 and will be taking place in different locations in North America. You will play Shay Patrick Cormac who joins the Assassin's brotherhood but is soon turned and becomes a Templar.
We will be reviewing the games in the coming days so stay tuned.
Other Popular Deals
- E3 2015 Preview: 10 games worth looking forward toBest free racing games on Android (June 2017)
- Computex 2015: New gaming gear from Roccat and Corsair13 new mobile games you should check out
- Building a gaming PC under Rs. 50,000 (June 2017)Bethesda E3 2015: Fallout 4, DOOM, Dishonored 2 and more
- The 15 best new games on Android (November 2015)10 great new PC games that you may not have heard of
- Building a gaming PC under Rs. 70,000 (November 2016)15 upcoming games that are worth the wait
- 15 awesome new games for Android (April 2015)Boom! Headshot! The 15 best video game guns
- 11 best Android games based on moviesThe 12 best free games for your PC
- The 15 best multiplayer games on AndroidThe 10 most memorable villains in gaming