After the not so good Assassin's Creed Unity and an acceptable Assassin's Creed Rogue, Ubisoft will be back this year with another AC game. While rumors were doing rounds about a new game called Victory, Ubisoft has unveiled the upcoming game in the series as Assassin's Creed Syndicate. The next game in the series moves the story to an all new location. AC Syndicate is set in London 1868 where industrial revolution and the conflicts of the working class play a major part in the story.
The game will bring a major change in the storyline as it will feature two playable main characters. Gamers can play either as Jacob Frye who is a reckless and brash character whose goal is to take back London from the money making class or you can play as his sister Evie who is a master of stealth. The game will offer the same open world gameplay as Assassin’s Creed games in the past.
At the world premiere earlier today in the US, Ubisoft also revealed that it's focusing on a single player gameplay rather than the multiplayer approach we saw in AC Unity. Ubisoft also claims that it will be the fastest game in the series and London’s criminal underground will play a major part in the game. This gives Ubisoft the opportunity to portray Victorian London as an open world environment much like what it did with Paris in its previous game AC Unity. However,unlike previous AC games, AC Syndicate is being developed Ubisoft’s Quebec City studio instead of the Montreal Studio. Assassin's Creed Syndicate will launch on October 23 for consoles and in December for PC.
Other Popular Deals
- Computex 2015: ASUS unveils several ROG Gaming ProductsE3 2015 Preview: 10 games worth looking forward to
- Building a gaming PC under Rs. 50,000 (February 2017)Computex 2015: New gaming gear from Roccat and Corsair
- 13 new mobile games you should check outBethesda E3 2015: Fallout 4, DOOM, Dishonored 2 and more
- The 15 best new games on Android (November 2015)10 great new PC games that you may not have heard of
- Building a gaming PC under Rs. 70,000 (November 2016)15 upcoming games that are worth the wait
- 15 awesome new games for Android (April 2015)Boom! Headshot! The 15 best video game guns
- 11 best Android games based on moviesThe 12 best free games for your PC
- The 15 best multiplayer games on AndroidThe 10 most memorable villains in gaming