Remember Mortal Kombat 1? How about MK 2, or maybe MK 3? Yeah, many of you may not have been born at the time, but the nearly 20-year-old arcade games still have secrets to be uncovered. In a video, published by YouTuber Your MK Arcade Source, has found previously undiscovered menus in the three games. Known as the EJB Menu, after creator Ed Boon, they allow the user to perform certain diagnostics, see character endings and in MK3, allow hidden characters to be unlocked.
In the video (embedded below), you’ll notice that the key combinations are quite difficult and may take a few tries to accomplish. The EJB menus have apparently been coded by creator Ed Boon himself, into the game. According to the YouTuber, Boon had earlier tweeted that there are still secrets that no one has discovered in these legendary arcade games.
The Mortal Kombat Universe has of course evolved since these, but they remain the pioneers. The current, Mortal Kombat 10, combines sophisticated graphics, with new features being added to the game as well. If you’re a fan of all the gore that Mortal Kombat has been associated with, then these originals would give you a good idea of what started it all.
Other Popular Deals
- Best free racing games on Android (Aug 2017)Computex 2015: ASUS unveils several ROG Gaming Products
- E3 2015 Preview: 10 games worth looking forward toComputex 2015: New gaming gear from Roccat and Corsair
- 13 new mobile games you should check outBethesda E3 2015: Fallout 4, DOOM, Dishonored 2 and more
- The 15 best new games on Android (November 2015)10 great new PC games that you may not have heard of
- Building a gaming PC under Rs. 70,000 (November 2016)15 upcoming games that are worth the wait
- 15 awesome new games for Android (April 2015)Boom! Headshot! The 15 best video game guns
- 11 best Android games based on moviesThe 12 best free games for your PC
- The 15 best multiplayer games on AndroidThe 10 most memorable villains in gaming