Apple iPhone 5C and 5S available for Free through Reliance contract - Page 3
Menu

digit

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Apple iPhone 5C and 5S available for Free through Reliance contract

Default Re: Apple iPhone 5C and 5S available for Free through Reliance contract

The plan is awesome. But for me only roadblock is Reliance. Other than 3G all other services are crap in kolkata.
    Popular Gadget Deals
    i5 2500K|Z77M-D3H|XFX HD 5850|G Skill 8GB 1600MHz|SG 500 GB|WD Black 1TB|WD Passport 1TB|TX850V2|690II Advanced|BenQ G2420HD|Razer Cyclosa|Logitech G400|Razer Goliathus|APC 1.1 KVA|TP LINK WR841N WiFi Router|Windows 7 X64|XBOX 360 wireless controller
    NEXUS 5
    [URL="http://steamcommunity.com/id/masterkdxp"]Steam: masterkdxp[/URL]

Banned

As some one stated above, I also need hardly Rs. 50 recharge per month... so this offer is way too costly..
    Today only I have ported from idea to voda.. not going for reliance for sure..

Quote Originally Posted by krishnandu.sarkar View Post
    Well, rates doesn't matter for me if I'm getting the service according to the rate. And Vodafone provides that.
    The call rate I get in roaming is even cheaper than what others provide in normal. And I'm always in roaming.

I do get irritated, sometimes, but that's not too often. And you can't get everything, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by ujjwal007 View Post
    Bhai ye toh miss call wala bi nhi lagta

They are unlocked and can be used by any carrier i confirmed myself today in the reliance world since they also offered me without contract as for the same official price which is 53500 as luckly this offer is available in my city ( gwalior )
    According to Reliance its not sim locked and can be used with any sim.

Is the handset locked to Reliance services or can I use any other SIM?

The iPhone purchased through Reliance is not locked to Reliance. You can use the iPhone for any SIM of your choice. However, since this is a bundled offer, it is in your interest to use Reliance.

this is a very good offer..AFAIK.. 24 months emi of 3000 rs. brings 72,000 and if you pay them the whole amt. as down payment they will offer you 6,000 rs off so it comes to 66,000 ( 72,000-6000 ) after deducting price of the phone 53500-66000 it come to 12500 rs. for 24 months which is just a really good deal. unlimited voice, 3g, messages, over any other network local/std..
    and one more thing..if one dont like the phone they can just sell it off at the same time and for the same price.. coz its apple and it wont be a problem in selling it and just use the plan instead for the whole thing for just 12,500 for 2 years..they even have gold colour in stock..and will delivering from 6th nov.
    Then it's pretty good.

Similar postpaid plan costs at least 1k, totaling 24k, the plan cost alone. There you get the phone at dirt cheap rate.
    Rules !!

DropBox: Get .5GB free

Spoiler:

Vaio CB35
    Prized possession
    Asus U32U ATH M20 Asus RT-N13U B1 Razer DA Redmi 1S

Vaio CB35 Review

How fast can you type?

Quote Originally Posted by axes2t2
    Before working on a master piece you have to first master the pieces.

Unfortunately this is only valid for IPhones. If it were a Nexus , I would have closed my eyes and have bought it as a secondary device.

Alpha Geek

Is the unlimited 3g they claim truly unlimited or is there some catch in this? I am quite happy with airtel, but reliance also has a pretty good network for voice/3g where I live, so I don't mind keeping it as a secondary sim only if they provide unlimited 3g without any FUP.Also I am not a fan of iphone and moving from my s3 to iphone makes me think twice before getting this.
    MY PC: [B]Intel i7 4770k@4.5ghz,CM 212 EVO,MSI Z87 GD-65 Gaming Mobo,Nvidia GTX 780Ti,
    Gskill Ripjawx 8gb@1600mhz dual channel,Corsair HX 750 80+gold,Corsair 500r(Arctic White),
    WD Caviar Black 1TB,Seagate 160gb,Crossover 27q led-p 2560x1440 s-ips monitor
    [/B]

Quote Originally Posted by dashing.sujay View Post
    The call rate I get in roaming is even cheaper than what others provide in normal. And I'm always in roaming.

I do get irritated, sometimes, but that's not too often. And you can't get everything, isn't it?

Then it's pretty good.

Similar postpaid plan costs at least 1k, totaling 24k, the plan cost alone. There you get the phone at dirt cheap rate.
    yeah you own a latest brand new phone for not even paying half of the price which is great!

Quote Originally Posted by rock2702 View Post
    Is the unlimited 3g they claim truly unlimited or is there some catch in this? I am quite happy with airtel, but reliance also has a pretty good network for voice/3g where I live, so I don't mind keeping it as a secondary sim only if they provide unlimited 3g without any FUP.Also I am not a fan of iphone and moving from my s3 to iphone makes me think twice before getting this.
    as for the FUP..i asked them twice they said no FUP... and speed will be vary it can give upto 21 mbps...depending on the coverage and in which city you use... probably will be good in metro cities i guess
    [B]Apple ipad 2 | dell inspiron 14r | compaq c733tu | nokia lumia 520 | iphone 5s gold

SAMSUNG NP550P5C-SO2IN Samsung Series 5 NP550P Intel® Core™ i7 Processor 3610QM Quad Core , 8GB DDR3 RAM, NVIDIA GT 650M 2GB DDR3,1TB HDD 5400rpm, 1600x900 LED Matte display, JBL 3 Speakers w/ Sub Woofer[/B]

Simply a DIGITian krishnandu.sarkar's Avatar

Another thing I'm thinking is 2 Years. Is it really a good option to go for 2 Year EMI?
    • Read The Forum RULES First.
    • Before PM'ing Or Asking Any Questions To Any Mod Read The FAQ's
    • Before Starting A New Thread Read The STICKY THREADS First
    • Before Participating In Bazaar Section Read The BAZAAR RULES

Quote Originally Posted by krishnandu.sarkar View Post
    Another thing I'm thinking is 2 Years. Is it really a good option to go for 2 Year EMI?
    If you have a constant funding then why not.

Quote Originally Posted by ujjwal007 View Post

as for the FUP..i asked them twice they said no FUP... and speed will be vary it can give upto 21 mbps...depending on the coverage and in which city you use... probably will be good in metro cities i guess
    :MutherOfGod: .......no FUP ??!!! Dayum.. I wish I didn't had a phone and broadband connection right now.
    21mbps without FUP. Dayum.!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dashing.sujay View Post
    If anyone considers it as a bad offer, their maths is ultra poor.

Supposedly No. Network lock. Otherwise they won't give such mouthwatering postpaid plan.
    dude m using reliance from like last 6-7 years trust me its not as good as u think........

and for reliance 3g its not available even at bangalore............
    NEW RIG: intel core i7 3770k|Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD3H|Corsair GS 600|cm hyper 212 evo|gskill F3-12800CL10S-8GBXL(8Gx1)|dell 2240l|microtek 800va|cm elite 431 plus|1TB WD + 0.5TB +2TB ST2000DM001 +3TB |lg dvd writer| logitech c270| hp2515 | PHILIPS SHP1900| R9 280X DCII TOP
    OLD RIG: intel P4 1.6 ghz, kobp4m66a, samsung keyboard and mouse , 40gb hard disk, 128+512 ddr ram, lg studio works 563n monitor, mercury 2.1 980 W

Quote Originally Posted by gta0gagan View Post
    dude m using reliance from like last 6-7 years trust me its not as good as u think........

and for reliance 3g its not available even at bangalore............
    Which post of mine says reliance is good ?

And which carrier has got pan India 3g license ? I hope you know what you're saying.
    Rules !!

DropBox: Get .5GB free

Spoiler:

Vaio CB35
    Prized possession
    Asus U32U ATH M20 Asus RT-N13U B1 Razer DA Redmi 1S

Vaio CB35 Review

How fast can you type?

Quote Originally Posted by axes2t2
    Before working on a master piece you have to first master the pieces.