how to open .exe.torrent file??
Menu

digit

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: how to open .exe.torrent file??

In The Zone

Default how to open .exe.torrent file??

i'm using XP with SP@ installed tell me how to open this file nfsu2_demo.exe.torrent it''s extension is new to me so plzz help me ...??
    Popular Gadget Deals
    At times in ur life just to do things right U have to be steady & sacrifice sth which u want the most.....even ur dreamzz tooo....

In The Zone

I downloaded bittorrent but it says some proxy authentication wat is it can neone plzz exlplain me this???
    At times in ur life just to do things right U have to be steady & sacrifice sth which u want the most.....even ur dreamzz tooo....

Which BitTorrent Download manager are u Trying????
    Try out BitTorrent 3.2.1b C.V.S (experimental) Version Which is simple and best of all works properly for me atleast....Get it from http://ei.kefro.st/projects/btclient/ .....if this dosent work too then Its ur servers or Isp's Proxy Or Firewall Problem....Try Using It at lae nights....

In The Zone

Yes! even i'm feeling like my servers r firewalled but at nights won't tht firewall be there??

& Tell wat r these torrent files ?? R they some sort of express downloads or just some http:// proxy server link ....?? do tell ???

In The Zone

I used the s/w bittorrent 3.2 it worked but nothing is running i downloaded one naruto movie .avi format which in general easily runs in my media player 9 with my divx codec but this file is not running ...
    i downloaded nfs underground 2 demo but it has an .exe file which is not at all doing nething ...
    Tell me is the downloading not done properly or sth else is there???

Try downloading Stuff from Sites like www.suprnova.org (the Best) or www.desitorrents.com ......Well BitTorrent is just the Latest Trend In downloading Via P2p Networks.....But Unlike The traditional P2p This is a bit differnet.....here A Person Who has the Entire File Is known as the Seeder and keeps his Torrent Uploaded at all times i.e If he dosent have any other work to do.....and a person who is still in his download procedure is called a Peer and when u are downloading then U definetly and compulsarily Upload cause this is the way it works and adds to the download speeds as well.....Usually these files are to be downloaded in .torrent format and after download of the file they take the complete file or folder.....but there is a risk of this files working or not as There is no one to guarantee u on that....same for videos As u cant preview them u cannot tell about its quality as well (but most off it works out well On suprnova).....and well i told u to download at late nights cause this is the time when the Isp's Usually Shut out thier firewall(some do so Not all).......Phewwww now :roll: am tired Gotta take soem rest mate....well now go do a little resarch urself and Hope this helped u out a lillte bit.........

In The Zone

Sorry! to disturb ya sir but ur so called s/w worked but in the last i mean ard 99-100% it says htttp: authentiaction ... it says problem connecting to tracker .. I'm a student in my institute people use these s/w to download a lot of things but y they r not coming for me .... even says proxy authentication required....

Well Now If it says the Tracker Connection error Then it might just be from the Uploader sides error as The Torrent might have been removed From the site or the seeders have been lost.....whats the File that u are downloading anyways????? .....well anyways if its ur Isp's firewall problem Plzz contact him and let him know about your problem and ask him wether they shut down thier Firewall at any point.....And yea one more thing buddy Plzz dont apologise on anything (as u weren't disturbing at all...Lol it's our work out here to help u people) & plzz cut it out with the SIR thinggyy makes me look like i am a Professor or sometin .....anyways chow mate.....

Default Help....

I've installed bit torrent and kazaa on one of my computers in the college using the administrator password.I also have the administrator password of the server.The problem is that kazaa and bit torrent are both stuck at connecting....I think i need to fill in the proxy settings for the server.Can any1 tell me where can i find the settings on the server and what all to fill in...
    Thanx in advance.

In The Zone

Default Re: how to open .exe.torrent file??

Quote Originally Posted by yehmeriidhain
    i'm using XP with SP@ installed tell me how to open this file nfsu2_demo.exe.torrent it''s extension is new to me so plzz help me ...??
    Dude !

Just calm down, you have have just got a BitTorrent file, all you need to do is, get a BitTorrent client and download the NFS Game you wanna do.

But b4 you do so, thik abt the merits and de-merits of this. Wheras in http links, all you have to do s, just download them and leeach them.

In Torrent, the more you download,the more you share ! So say you are downloading some 1 GB Game, and at same time you upload these.

But the best part is tht, its avaiable for long time and better than p2p and best suited for Dial Up connections !

Get a bit torrent client from http://www.sourceforge.net/ :

Azureus - BitTorrent Client : https://sourceforge.net/projects/azureus/

Hope you will have phun in future

Regards,
    Vinay
    Vande Mataram - Two words that became a Fiery War Cry and Electrified the nation towards Freedom. A mantra that instills a sense of Pride and belonging.