Sony Xperia M/M Dual discussion - Page 11
Menu

digit

Page 11 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 31 ... LastLast

Thread: Sony Xperia M/M Dual discussion

Banned

Default Re: Sony Xperia M/M Dual discussion

Quote Originally Posted by LegendKiller View Post
    my sis has xperia-j and my friend bought xperia-l few weeks back and both have lot of lagging issues even in normal day to day operations.
    people are writing good stuff about x-m, but i would stay clear of sony's budget phone as of now.
    Most people here in TDF are only check specs sheet & then recommend the phone. no one bother to take a hands-on & then recommend it to others.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiight. Buy HTC and Samsung crap instead with Quad Core A5. They have no lag whatsoever and so much better than Sony offerings in this range.

my sis has xperia-j and my friend bought xperia-l few weeks back and both have lot of lagging issues even in normal day to day operations.
    people are writing good stuff about x-m, but i would stay clear of sony's budget phone as of now.
    Can't say about SXJ but SXM is silky smooth. Maybe the unit that you friend bought is faulty.

Quote Originally Posted by RohanM View Post
    Most people here in TDF are only check specs sheet & then recommend the phone. no one bother to take a hands-on & then recommend it to others.
    Do you own a Mobile Store? Zara Lg Optimus G Pro 2 weeks ke liye use karke batana toh kaisa hai?

Right Off the Assembly Line

Quote Originally Posted by Nerevarine View Post
    Just to confirm, USB OTG works..
    An advantage over L and SP as they both have missed out on this feature
    Just to clarify.. USB OTG works in SP. I own a SP and frequently play videos and music from pen drives using OTG cable that I got for 50bucks

no USB OTG for Xperia L . . T__T

have been using Xperia L for about a month now..no lag as of now ( I use it for Browsing/Medium gaming )
    My stuff : Lenovo y510p, Sony 40EX520 LED tv, Samsung HT-Z310 Home Theatre, WD TV LIVE(wifi), Iphone4, Sony Xperia L
    ex-Ragnarok Player.
    Hardcore Tennis Fan. !!!

If someone from "Dehradun" wants X-M, can contact me. Brand new sealed pack XM is available for only 11K ..

Quote Originally Posted by elafanto View Post
    If someone from "Dehradun" wants X-M, can contact me. Brand new sealed pack XM is available for only 11K ..
    Put that in bazarr section
    [url=http://www.speedtest.net/result/3174273798.png]My Speedtest Result[/url] | [url=http://s1285.photobucket.com/user/shreymittal/library/My%20iems]SoundMagic E10[/url] | Sony MDREX220LP
    E7500 | G41M-ES2L | 4GB | 500GB | HD4360 | A520 5.1 | Samsung SyncMaster 22" | XPERIA C | LENOVO TAB A3000 | XPERIA M | XPERIA L | TP-Link W8961 | TP-LINK TL-WR740N | Windows 7 HB | Ubuntu 12.04
    Vaio VPCEB36FG : i3-370M | 4 GB | HM55 Express Chipset | 500 GB| HD 5650 | Windows 7 HP
    Steam : [url=http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198042992568/]shreymittal[/url]

keen to learn..

Managed to Root my device via Framaroot (Gandalf Exploit).. Use version 1.6.0 and it will work flawlessly..
    Now im looking for a way to swap sd card..

Quote Originally Posted by RohanM View Post

oh comon my friend has M and there is nothing like that...
    Samsung C3322 Duos
    Bajaj Discover 100T

Managed to Root my device via Framaroot (Gandalf Exploit).. Use version 1.6.0 and it will work flawlessly..
    Now im looking for a way to swap sd card..
    Now that you've rooted, can you try moving apps to SD ? I have serious doubts over it. Someone on YouTube mentioned that it cannot be done.

Only if you could confirm this....

Broken In

Please don't compare xperia j with M and l. It's a single core cortex a5. It's a bare minimum nowadays, more like a feature phone than a mid range Android.