Need to transfer messages from BADA 1.2 to Android
Menu

digit

Thread: Need to transfer messages from BADA 1.2 to Android

Apprentice

Default Need to transfer messages from BADA 1.2 to Android

My mum had the Samsung Wave S8500 running on BADA 1.2, and now she has bought the Sony Xperia P. She has some very important messages that need to be transferred before disposing Wave.
    Since she's on Bada 1.2, Kies is not offering the option to backup messages, so I can't even transfer through my Galaxy S2. I tried looking for it in the internet, but couldn't get anything.

I need some help here. Those messages need to be transferred ASAP! :/
    Popular Gadget Deals
    [B]Intel Core i5-4670K | Asus Z87-A | Asus Geforce GTX 670 Direct CU II 2GB GDDR5 | NZXT Phantom 410 | WD Caviar Blue 1TB | G.Skill RipjawsX 8GB | Seasonic S12II 620W | Dell S2240L 21.5" FHD | Cooler Master MS2K | Cooler Master MB24 | Philips SP120 Home Theater | Razer Goliathus Fragged Omega Speed | XBOX 360 Arcade | Two year old "Vintage" Samsung Galaxy S2! B|[/B]

Default Re: Need to transfer messages from BADA 1.2 to Android

In Bada, you can backup the messages to memory card. They are stored in bada's native format, but can be opened with a text editor.
    "Forget peace for now. We have to show them we are strong" - Prime Minister Golda Meir ( from the film "Munich")

Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by warfreak View Post
    In Bada, you can backup the messages to memory card. They are stored in bada's native format, but can be opened with a text editor.
    Actually there are many important messages and I'm only able to back them up one by one. Could you tell me how to select them all and back them up? I've done it before in Bada 2.0 but I'm not able to find the option in 1.2. :/
    [B]Intel Core i5-4670K | Asus Z87-A | Asus Geforce GTX 670 Direct CU II 2GB GDDR5 | NZXT Phantom 410 | WD Caviar Blue 1TB | G.Skill RipjawsX 8GB | Seasonic S12II 620W | Dell S2240L 21.5" FHD | Cooler Master MS2K | Cooler Master MB24 | Philips SP120 Home Theater | Razer Goliathus Fragged Omega Speed | XBOX 360 Arcade | Two year old "Vintage" Samsung Galaxy S2! B|[/B]

Go to messages. Open Options. Select Folder View. Go to Inbox. Select Options again.

This time you will see a new option to backup Text messages. select that and select Phone to Memory Card.

Then you will be given the option to select messages for backup.

Backed up messages will be stored in Others folder
    "Forget peace for now. We have to show them we are strong" - Prime Minister Golda Meir ( from the film "Munich")