Google Nexus 4 Thread - Page 3
Menu

digit

 

Page 3 of 147 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 23 53 103 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 1470

Thread: Google Nexus 4 Thread

  1. #21
    Wise Old Owl KDroid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    BITS Pilani
    Posts
    1,050

    Default re: Google Nexus 4 Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by randomuser111 View Post
    ^

    LG already announced that Nexus 4 will be launched in Indian market by Nov end.
    Yay! Anything around 20k is justified IMO.
    Popular Gadget Deals
    You make your own Luck.

  2. #22
    Right off the assembly line
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1

    Default re: Google Nexus 4 Thread

    what if someone lives in USA brings unlocked version of nexus 4 in India for me .....
    can I use that in India..?
    and do I have to pay taxes for using that device in India?
    will I get warranty in India for that device (if it is released in india then can i get repaired it in indian service centres?)?

  3. #23
    nOOb-pro Techie! vipul619's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    195

    Default re: Google Nexus 4 Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by randomuser111 View Post
    ^

    LG already announced that Nexus 4 will be launched in Indian market by Nov end.
    source? any link?
    sup!

  4. #24
    Firecracker to the moon theserpent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Mangalore
    Posts
    4,720

    Default re: Google Nexus 4 Thread

    Well Ajay does have a point.
    I read somewhere can't remember where though, that India is regarded as a dumping ground for many companies(Compare price's of GS3,Htc one x and,iphone,ipads with the ones in USA/Dubai,You will at least find a difference of 5-10k),and most of the phone's in USA come out to be under 30k they overprice stuff in India and 1-2 more countries..As hardly people know about nexus In India(Only we geeks and few more people heard of nexus), and people here believe in the "name of the company" , just like SAM had said, that they think Nokia makes phone, sammy makes fridges,LG tv and so on....
    So, let's just hope it will be cheap for Indian Market.
    Hmm

  5. #25
    Peak Oil is real! AndroidFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,516

    Default re: Google Nexus 4 Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by mp.shrimali View Post
    what if someone lives in USA brings unlocked version of nexus 4 in India for me .....
    can I use that in India..?
    and do I have to pay taxes for using that device in India?
    will I get warranty in India for that device (if it is released in india then can i get repaired it in indian service centres?)?
    No warranty in India if not bought here...
    Daily Driver -- Galaxy Nexus Cyanogenmod 11 Nightlies

  6. #26
    ()==[:::::::::> ◖(◣ ◢)◗ sayan8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    ♦♦Қםlқдтд♪♫
    Posts
    139

    Default re: Google Nexus 4 Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by theserpent View Post
    Well Ajay does have a point.
    I read somewhere can't remember where though, that India is regarded as a dumping ground for many companies(Compare price's of GS3,Htc one x and,iphone,ipads with the ones in USA/Dubai,You will at least find a difference of 5-10k),and most of the phone's in USA come out to be under 30k they overprice stuff in India and 1-2 more countries..As hardly people know about nexus In India(Only we geeks and few more people heard of nexus), and people here believe in the "name of the company" , just like SAM had said, that they think Nokia makes phone, sammy makes fridges,LG tv and so on....
    So, let's just hope it will be cheap for Indian Market.
    You are absolutely right... every frnd of mine has phn of nokia....they had never heard abt nexus...etc
    ╔══╗♫
    ║██║
    ║(O)║♥♫Music is mY Life♫❤
    ╚══╝.......................

  7. #27
    Firecracker to the moon theserpent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Mangalore
    Posts
    4,720

    Default re: Google Nexus 4 Thread

    ^That's one reason why I think they overprice stuff here(of course customs and exchange rate do matter in this).But, I guess customs etc will max come up to 3-5k
    Hmm

  8. #28
    nOOb-pro Techie! vipul619's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    195

    Default re: Google Nexus 4 Thread

    Take a moment, now start crying.. :/
    XDA Post
    Supporting eBay deal
    sup!

  9. #29
    In The Zone
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    484

    Default re: Google Nexus 4 Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by vipul619 View Post
    Take a moment, now start crying.. :/
    XDA Post
    Supporting eBay deal
    Its more than double the US Price. 349 USD Vs 39000 (around 720 USD).
    from what i know flagship hi end smartphones (without contract) have a difference of Rs 6 to 7K when compared to Indian prices, if we go by that logic LG should release it for around 25 - 30K which should trigger price war.
    Last edited by ajaymailed; 02-11-2012 at 08:57 PM.

  10. #30
    Wise Old Owl KDroid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    BITS Pilani
    Posts
    1,050

    Default re: Google Nexus 4 Thread

    Don't react to prices of some random seller on eBay.

    If officially launched, I hope that they don't price it over 25k. (the 8GB Model) But I doubt if it will be officially announced. Even in that case, importing won't cost over 25k. Give it some time.
    You make your own Luck.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •