The Official HTC Desire Thread - Page 13
Menu

digit

Page 13 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 33 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official HTC Desire Thread

Default re: The Official HTC Desire Thread

Quote Originally Posted by webwizzy View Post
    All I can say is, I want it too.

Can you get me a 3GS, if possible? I'll pay 15k via instant online transfer to your bank a/c. Please dude, want it badly. No kidding!
    lol relax dude ...... My cousin has already started from US with the phone ..... and I am not sure when he will make his another trip .... not before couple of months, and he got this deal from one of his employee specifically for me, else you still cant find a iphone 3GS 16GB less than 20-25 even in US ..... anyway if you can wait couple of months I will sell mine when HTC HD or any other worth Android launches ......

Quote Originally Posted by desiibond View Post
    hmm. this does make sense.
    get iphone 3GS for now and you will be able to sell it off for 15k atleast after few months. By the end of this year, there will be a truck load of high end android devices in India and you will have lot more options then
    So its a deal I knew it was a good one and so did call him up yesterday night it self to pick the phone before leaving .... should get it by tomorrow ......
    The very first thing I will do is load OS4 ......

Thanks for all the help from each member that contributed to the thread ..... we all would keep a watch on what all Andorid phones does HTC n Samsung launches and what more Andorid 3 has to offer .... we can still use this thread to discuss the future prospects of HTC/Samsung/SE with Android .......
    Popular Gadget Deals
    [URL="http://www.sam9snews.com/"][I][U]sam9s Tech News Blog[/U][/I][/URL]

[URL="http://tinyurl.com/bhexkdw"][I][U]sam9s NEW NAS Project! powered by DS413j!![/U][/I][/URL]

[URL="http://tinyurl.com/63upg4a"][I][U]sam9s HTPC Project! powered by XBMC![/U][/I][/URL]

In Pursuit of "Happyness" kalpik's Avatar

Is it OK if we close this thread, and discuss further at the Official Android Discussion Thread?
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect. - Mark Twain

@sam9s The deal is win win situation...U r not loosing a penny in that
    Nikon D7000,55-200,55 Micro,50,Tammy 17-50,Sigma 150-500 ,tamy 90 micro
    Yougnou YN-465 flash , Vanguard ESPOD 203AP, YN603-N3 flash trigger,Lowepro 200 AW, Benro A29T+M234RC head,reflector
    My flicker link -> http://www.flickr.com/photos/34748095@N07
    Xperia ZL+Sony XB30 ,MMX Funbook & Samsung 550P-S05

Quote Originally Posted by kalpik View Post
    Is it OK if we close this thread, and discuss further at the Official Android Discussion Thread?
    Let me atleast update the thread with good news of getting my iPhone 3GS .... you can then close it ....... .... is it ok ,,,
    Last edited by sam9s; 14-08-2010 at 01:23 AM.
    [URL="http://www.sam9snews.com/"][I][U]sam9s Tech News Blog[/U][/I][/URL]

[URL="http://tinyurl.com/bhexkdw"][I][U]sam9s NEW NAS Project! powered by DS413j!![/U][/I][/URL]

[URL="http://tinyurl.com/63upg4a"][I][U]sam9s HTPC Project! powered by XBMC![/U][/I][/URL]

Right Off the Assembly Line

Quote Originally Posted by sakumar79 View Post
    There are other Android phones like HTC's Legend for 22k, Motorola's Milestone (28k) and Backflip (18k) if you dont want SE and Samsung phones...

Arun
    Milestone is now 23.7k at Univercell. Checked the price yesterday.

Yes! Legend and Milestone are 2 excellent phones if you're not gonna play around with hacking etc..

Quote Originally Posted by drumster View Post
    Legend is outdated. And Motorola Milestone is really ugly!!
    Are you freaking KIDDING ME?! The Droid is probably the Android phone with maximum sales ever!

I really don't know, but my sense of design and your sense of design are completely opposite! I much prefer milestone/legend and even SGS's design over Desire/Nexus One! The camera at the back is plain UGLY on the Desire/N1.
    Quote Originally Posted by drumster View Post
    My bad! Milestone is actually the Droid in US Ah well, maybe it was because of lack of a better choice And also because US used to be a Motorola crazy nation at one point of time...
    The only problem with Milestone is the bloody locked bootloader . The Droid is much better because of the unlocked bootloader. But Droid is CDMA phone.

Quote Originally Posted by desiibond View Post
    Dude. Milestone is bulky?

And FYI, Milesone is one of the best Android devices ever produced and one of the frontrunners in getting Android updates. This phone was a hit and is still selling really well. I have personally checked this phone and it's noway bulky!
    Agree with you desiibond, Milestone feels SOLID in hand. I wouldn't call it bulky at all. One of the reasons it's a hit because of the physical keyboard, many in the US prefer that. Can't really comment about the updates as the HTC has beaten them this time with their 2.2 for desire.

Apprentice

NOOOOO.... Please keep it open until the Desire is launched so people can update the thread with any new information regarding launch dates...

Haha! Ok.. No issues
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect. - Mark Twain

OK, I called the authorised dealer of HTC in cochin to know the price of Legend and they mentioned the Desire launch. I am not sure whether it is true, so do not shoot me lol. As per info from them, it will be launched next week ! Again, this is the info from them and I do not know whether it is true or not. The expected price is 29K.

i thought kalpik was already confirmed a million times by the HTC guys?
    [b]My blog[/b]-www.rayarunava.com

Yep! I've been promised about 4-5 times!