Should i buy Product from Snap deal.com is it safe ? any one tried ??
Menu

digit

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Should i buy Product from Snap deal.com is it safe ? any one tried ??

Techno Freak

Default Should i buy Product from Snap deal.com is it safe ? any one tried ??

Hi all,

I m thinking to buy "WD My Book Essential 3.5 Inch External Hard Disk (2TB) " @ Rs 7199... from Snapdeal.com

Link :

but my concern here are.

1. is the packaging Of Products on snap-deal good???
    - i brought lots of products from flipkart .... they pack the product decently with bubble wrap.

as i m buying The HDD, it is very very delicate thing. it should not get damaged.

2. Does it gives any 30 days warranty ???
    My game controller from Flip-kart was having troubles from day 2....and they replaced it withing 1-2 weeks !!!

3. I like COD (cash on delivery) but such huge amount i cannot take with myself everywhere till my product is deliver. so i prefer online payment
    is online payment ok on snap deal ????

Any one here done online payment on snapdeal ???

4. I googled a Lot about Snapdeal fraud and issues , and come to know that the product purchased from snap-deal does not match needs like, cancel order themselves , refund headaches , order not delivers in time (sometime 15 days too...) ,also some time products area old and the product itself doesn't match with image they upload.....

i also read some where they sold are Fake .... (they replied its consumers problem)
    ex:
    snapdeal.com - Fake Product
    Snapdeal Complaints. Faulty product and ignorant answer, D-link Wireless N 150 Adsl2+ 4-port Ethernet Router, Gonda,Consumer Complaints Company Complaint India

5. Customer care of both letsbuy and flipkart are not best but good and they really responsed well. doono about snapdeal..

any one dealt with it...

6. Does the product purchased from Snapdeal gives a originality and Warranty from WD ???

Now question is Should i Buy or wait for product to come alive on Flipkart ????
    Note Difference between flipkart and Snapdeal is

knocking on heavens door sumonpathak's Avatar

Default Re: Should i buy Product from Snap deal.com is it safe ? any one tried ??

i bought from them.....they are good...
    FX-9370|2500K|3570K|FX-8150|FX-8350|965BE|E7500
    MVF|P8Z77-V Deluxe|P8Z68 Deluxe|CHV|880GM-USB3|M4A785T-M|G31M-ES2L
    HD7970 GE|HD7790|HD7850|GTX660Ti|HD6870|HD6670|HD5450|9400GT
    HyperX Beast|HyperX Blu|HyperX Predator|RipjawsX|Value Select|CGM2X2|

Techno Freak

Default Re: Should i buy Product from Snap deal.com is it safe ? any one tried ??

Quote Originally Posted by sumonpathak View Post
    i bought from them.....they are good...

Did you bough WD HDD 2TB HDD ??? or any other product ???

knocking on heavens door sumonpathak's Avatar

bough a 1Tb..came ok..no DOA
    FX-9370|2500K|3570K|FX-8150|FX-8350|965BE|E7500
    MVF|P8Z77-V Deluxe|P8Z68 Deluxe|CHV|880GM-USB3|M4A785T-M|G31M-ES2L
    HD7970 GE|HD7790|HD7850|GTX660Ti|HD6870|HD6670|HD5450|9400GT
    HyperX Beast|HyperX Blu|HyperX Predator|RipjawsX|Value Select|CGM2X2|

i have ordered something and they cancelled the order after 10 days telling the dealer went out of stock. so better buy through cod option.
    Dell Studio 1555 - Intel Core 2 Duo P8600 @ 2.40 GHz, 3 GB RAM, 500 GB HDD, ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4500 | PC - Intel Pentium G620 @ 2.60 GHz, Intel DH67CL, 4 GB RAM, 500 GB HDD | Nokia Lumia 720 | Moto-G 16GB

Right Off the Assembly Line

yes. one of my cousins bought seagate 2 TB hard drive from snapdeal.. he said its good product till date... he also confirms that after comparing the prices he found snapdeal price was best from open market ... u should go wid that.. even i bought many products (perfumes, tee shirts) from snapdeal and never found any problems.... good luck..

Gamer

They have good packaging. Gift packed a book to one of my relatives. Reached on time without any hassles.
    [B]Gaming Rig:[/B]

[SPOILER][B]AMD Phenom II X6 1075T @ 3Ghz | ASUS M5A97 | Sapphire HD6850 1GB | Corsair CX500V3 | G.Skill RipjawsX 4GB @ 1600Mhz | WD Caviar Blue 500GB | ASUS DRW-24B3ST | Dell IN2030M | Logitech MX518 | Cooler Master Elite 311 | Intex Gamma 1KVA[/B][/SPOILER]

Even I have bought many products from Snapdeal. Most products reached in time. But iBall Rocky Headset took around 10days and when I received its ear pads had come out. I asked 'em, they took it back the next day and shipped another piece in 6 days. May be they didn't have it in stock. Rest products reached me in 2-4 days.
    => i5-2400 | P8H77-M PRO | WDC Blue 500GB | Corsair Vengeance 4GB DDR3 | Asus 24x ODD | FSP APN 700 (80+) | ZOTAC GTX-650Ti Boost 2GB | Zeb. Aviator | DELL IN2020M HD | MS Desktop 500 | V-GUARD 600VA |
    => Creative A35 | Intex IT-1825 | SoundMagic ES-18 |
    => Logitech M185 | iBall Claro CTV27 | RICOH SP100 Mono Laser | WD Passport Ultra |
    http://saswat23.blogspot.in

Right off the assembly line

Hi Suyash,

Leave all your worries to us and go ahead to purchase your WD hard disk from Snapdeal.com. We will ensure that you get the product delivered promptly and in perfect condition.
    If you may have any issues with it later on, just write to us and we will take care of it.

Do mail us your order details at reachout@snapdeal.com once you make the purchase. We will track and deliver your order on priority basis.

Happy shopping friend!

Regards,
    Snapdeal.com Support Team
    reachout@snapdeal.com

Quote Originally Posted by suyash_123 View Post
    Hi all,

I m thinking to buy "WD My Book Essential 3.5 Inch External Hard Disk (2TB) " @ Rs 7199... from Snapdeal.com

Link :

but my concern here are.

1. is the packaging Of Products on snap-deal good???
    - i brought lots of products from flipkart .... they pack the product decently with bubble wrap.

as i m buying The HDD, it is very very delicate thing. it should not get damaged.

2. Does it gives any 30 days warranty ???
    My game controller from Flip-kart was having troubles from day 2....and they replaced it withing 1-2 weeks !!!

3. I like COD (cash on delivery) but such huge amount i cannot take with myself everywhere till my product is deliver. so i prefer online payment
    is online payment ok on snap deal ????

Any one here done online payment on snapdeal ???

4. I googled a Lot about Snapdeal fraud and issues , and come to know that the product purchased from snap-deal does not match needs like, cancel order themselves , refund headaches , order not delivers in time (sometime 15 days too...) ,also some time products area old and the product itself doesn't match with image they upload.....

i also read some where they sold are Fake .... (they replied its consumers problem)
    ex:
    snapdeal.com - Fake Product
    Snapdeal Complaints. Faulty product and ignorant answer, D-link Wireless N 150 Adsl2+ 4-port Ethernet Router, Gonda,Consumer Complaints Company Complaint India

5. Customer care of both letsbuy and flipkart are not best but good and they really responsed well. doono about snapdeal..

any one dealt with it...

6. Does the product purchased from Snapdeal gives a originality and Warranty from WD ???

Now question is Should i Buy or wait for product to come alive on Flipkart ????
    Note Difference between flipkart and Snapdeal is

Nice to see a snapdeal member here.
    => i5-2400 | P8H77-M PRO | WDC Blue 500GB | Corsair Vengeance 4GB DDR3 | Asus 24x ODD | FSP APN 700 (80+) | ZOTAC GTX-650Ti Boost 2GB | Zeb. Aviator | DELL IN2020M HD | MS Desktop 500 | V-GUARD 600VA |
    => Creative A35 | Intex IT-1825 | SoundMagic ES-18 |
    => Logitech M185 | iBall Claro CTV27 | RICOH SP100 Mono Laser | WD Passport Ultra |
    http://saswat23.blogspot.in