I m thinking to buy "WD My Book Essential 3.5 Inch External Hard Disk (2TB) " @ Rs 7199... from Snapdeal.com
but my concern here are.
1. is the packaging Of Products on snap-deal good???
- i brought lots of products from flipkart .... they pack the product decently with bubble wrap.
as i m buying The HDD, it is very very delicate thing. it should not get damaged.
2. Does it gives any 30 days warranty ???
My game controller from Flip-kart was having troubles from day 2....and they replaced it withing 1-2 weeks !!!
3. I like COD (cash on delivery) but such huge amount i cannot take with myself everywhere till my product is deliver. so i prefer online payment
is online payment ok on snap deal ????
Any one here done online payment on snapdeal ???
4. I googled a Lot about Snapdeal fraud and issues , and come to know that the product purchased from snap-deal does not match needs like, cancel order themselves , refund headaches , order not delivers in time (sometime 15 days too...) ,also some time products area old and the product itself doesn't match with image they upload.....
i also read some where they sold are Fake .... (they replied its consumers problem)
snapdeal.com - Fake Product
Snapdeal Complaints. Faulty product and ignorant answer, D-link Wireless N 150 Adsl2+ 4-port Ethernet Router, Gonda,Consumer Complaints Company Complaint India
5. Customer care of both letsbuy and flipkart are not best but good and they really responsed well. doono about snapdeal..
any one dealt with it...
6. Does the product purchased from Snapdeal gives a originality and Warranty from WD ???
Now question is Should i Buy or wait for product to come alive on Flipkart ????
Note Difference between flipkart and Snapdeal is