ThinkDigit Forum and SVG Tech present -
WORKSPACE SHOW OFF CONTEST
Move over complicated contests which take more time and energy than most people can invest. This is your chance to win exciting goodies from SVG Tech. Sweep the dust off all the tools on your workspace and make it worthy of a show off. Post pictures here. That's it.
Wondering what is a workspace? Any space which you generally use as a working area (Eg: table, bed, floor, etc). Do not ask me to define work please, define it yourself (gaming, homework, office work, etc). You need not have an industry standard work bench and tools, just show-off whatever you have. You can show off your computer table or your study area or even your cooking area (in case you are a chef). Be creative, and have fun making your work setup look the best.
- Post a picture of your workspace with your username along with date written on a piece of paper, which should be clearly visible in the picture.
- Only one entry (one picture only) allowed per user. In case of more than one picture posted, we will.judge on the basis of the first pic.
- Picture should be clear and should preferably have a minimum resolution of 1280x960 and maximum image size 3 megabytes. Better borrow a decent camera before posting.
- Your entry should not violate any forum rule. A clear verification image is also important. Read the guidelines below.
- Rules and contest conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notice. We will do our best to be fair to the contestants.
Judging and winners:
- The winners will be declared sometime in May. Contest closing time will be updated soon.
- Admins and mods will decide the winners. Our decision will be final.
Terms and conditions:
- Contest open only for residents of India.
Read the guidelines in the next post.
First prize: SVG Tech HOC 40 Closed Loop Water Cooler
Second prize: SVG AOC 120DT Heatsink
Third prize: SVG AOC 120ST Heatsink
Special prize: We have some surprise gifts lined up. Should you guys win, we will get in touch.
Clean up your workspace, take out your cameras and get clicking. May the best workspace win.
ThinkDigit Forum Staff