In 1997-98, indian channel "HOME TV" aired kungfu tv series what were their names? - Page 2
Menu

digit

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: In 1997-98, indian channel "HOME TV" aired kungfu tv series what were their names?

It's true Im not confused confused!!'s Avatar

Default Re: In 1997-98, indian channel "HOME TV" aired kungfu tv series what were their names

i dont remeber the series name but i do remember some of the kungfu types like "Zahreela Kungfu","Paschimi Tamancha","Sheetal Chandra Vidya"...really missing those

Default Re: In 1997-98, indian channel "HOME TV" aired kungfu tv series what were their names

^^^
    hmmm yep yahich woh serials hai....

"Sheetal Chandra Vidhya" "Dahekti Suraj Vidhya" = "The other side of the horizon"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNiNptSXYww
    Sony HX20V 20x optical zoom

Koi lauta de woh beete hue din...

Unhappy Re: In 1997-98, indian channel "HOME TV" aired kungfu tv series what were their names

Quote Originally Posted by confused!! View Post
    Koi lauta de woh beete hue din...

In The Zone

ya i used to love those series a lot

please join orkut community kungfu series, Hometv
    http://www.orkut.com/Community.aspx?cmm=25180202

Right Off the Assembly Line rayne's Avatar

hmmm... i'd might use this thread aswell...

I'm hunting for a series.. which used to air every sunday around 10am (cant remember properly) before 1989 or so. It featured futuristic warriors and their adventures.. the warriors wear silver jumpsuits and helmets with dark red (biege) visors, and the suit has a 'star trek-ish' or eagle symbol near their hearts. They could teleport between dimensions and transport from space station to the land, by putting their fist over the symbol on their suits and recite a command or something.. and another mode of transportation/teleportation is a portal with 5 bays all arranged in circle facing each other's back and 2 panels on either side of pods to place their hand on them to scan/identify.

thats what i can recollect at the most.. and yes, to make this clear, this series was aired even before DD started airing Jungle Book Series. To be precise i remember that it being aired when DD aired foriegn series primetime (1983-1990) during the time of streethawk, knight rider, and japanese animes ..

does any "older" members here remember the name of the futuristic show?
    Cmdmt. XI: Thou shalt not inflict upon me thy useless prattlings, for I thy God am a busy God.

was it sigma???
    After the game is over, the pawn and the king go into the same box

Right Off the Assembly Line rayne's Avatar

Sorry i cant remember the names
    and i couldnt even find any detailed info/clips on "sigma" except for that its name was "Space City Sigma".

do you have any clips or caps of that series? afaik i thought that was foriegn series, as the gfx were awesome (at that time) and it isnt Star Trek either
    Cmdmt. XI: Thou shalt not inflict upon me thy useless prattlings, for I thy God am a busy God.

Human Spambot

Is this the same one in which they used to play Enigma theme during the titles?