Old school cartoons. - Page 4
Menu

digit

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Old school cartoons.

Default Re: Old school cartoons.

how i missed jetsons and flinstons ...thnxx i just remembered!!!
    Popular Gadget Deals
    Add me
    Steam:hellblazer33
    Origin id 1 :A_Udbye
    origin id 2 :pkkumarcool

I feel sorry for the kids who watch all those pathetic cartoons airing now and think they're the best. Thank god, I grew up watching Swat Kats, Mummies Alive, Captain Planet, Popeye, Adam's Family, He-Man, Defenders of the Earth, Duck Tales (oh god did I miss something) and so on. I used to watch the Super Human Samurai at times too

And yeah Flintstones, Top Cat, Heathcliff, Courage the Cowardly Dog etc etc.

The 90's man, the Golden Era of cartoons. Damn I'm getting nostalgic. Today's kids are watching crap IMO.
    AMD Phenom II X6 1605T | ASUS M5A88-M | G.Skill RipjawsX 1600MHz 4GB | MSI N560GTX-M2D1GD5 | Seagate Barracuda 1TB | SeaSonic S12 II 520 | BitFenix Merc Alpha | Asus DRW-24B3ST | BenQ G2222HDAL | Lenovo M6811 | Razer Goliathus Control Edition | Logitech K100 | Philips SHP1900 | F&D A-510 | Lumia 520

Firecracker to the moon theserpent's Avatar

^^ Exactly

Except Phineas and ferb,Doraemon, Shinchan and family Guy(the last two are actually for teens)
    Hmm

Alpha Geek

My favourites:
    Scooby-Doo, Looney tunes(Bugs Bunny& Daffy duck), The Mask, Flintstones, Swat Cats, He-man, Courage the cowardly dog and Tom n Jerry

The cartoon channels have gradually deteriorated over time, as I grew up. Really hate the crap cartoons which they show nowadays, like Chota Bheem. They should bring all those old cartoons back, so the new generation of children can also watch them. Even though their animation was not that good but overall they were million times better than the new ones.
    Last edited by the_conqueror; 27-04-2012 at 09:09 PM.
    The Dark Knight :
    [SPOILER]Core i5 2500, Intel DH67CL, WD 1 TB SATA III, Corsair Vengeance 2x4 GB, [B]Sapphire HD 7850[/B], Carbide 400R, Corsair GS600
    [/SPOILER]

+1
    even though animation was not good but the cartoons were awesome...
    Intel Core 2 Quad Q8400 |Asus EAH4350 HD| WD blue 500GB | Intel DG41RQ | 2GB DDR2 | HP DVD-RW | Creative 2.1 | SAMATRON 55V |
    HP Pavilion G4-> AMD A4 3300MX | 6480G
    steam id- pramudit
    [URL="http://www.thinkdigit.com/forum/chit-chat/151503-diy-coil-gun.html"]My coil Gun[/URL]

Apprentice

SWAT CATS ,THE MASK ,DEXTER's LAB ,JOHNY BRAVO all are awesome .

samurai jack anyone??

also loved dexter's lab, talespin, Aladdin, duck tales and all others mentioned above

Away from Forums, Again! desiJATT's Avatar

POKEMON THE INDIGO LEAGUE!

Nothing beats it. Used to play Pokemon Red and Leaf Green on my old Game Boy Advance and completed them both twice on both PC emulator and GB. Rest ALL the cartoons mentioned by people here, I used to watch them all (was a poor student back then, didn't study, so watched cartoons all day )
    [URL="http://www.thinkdigit.com/forum/reviews/161170-samsung-galaxy-s3-i9300-review.html"][B]Review : Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300[/B][/URL]
    [URL="http://www.thinkdigit.com/forum/graphic-cards/155696-how-well-will-game-run-my-graphics-card.html"]How well will this game run on my Graphics Card[/URL]
    [B]Gaming Rig[/B]
    AMD Phenom X4 960T [B]|[/B] Gigabyte GA970A-UD3 [B]|[/B] Corsair XMS3 4GB [B]|[/B] Gigabyte HD7850 OC [B]|[/B] Caviar Blue 500GB [B]|[/B] Seasonic S12II 520W [B]|[/B] Dell ST2320L [B]|[/B] Corsair 300R

Alpha Geek

samurai jack, justice league, jackie chan, and much much more. The list goes on n on....

Quote Originally Posted by desiJATT View Post
    POKEMON THE INDIGO LEAGUE!

Nothing beats it. Used to play Pokemon Red and Leaf Green on my old Game Boy Advance and completed them both twice on both PC emulator and GB. Rest ALL the cartoons mentioned by people here, I used to watch them all (was a poor student back then, didn't study, so watched cartoons all day )
    i did watch the 1st pokemon and i remember collecting pokemon cards from uncle chips packets.....they went viral

Thumbs up Re: Old school cartoons.

Quote Originally Posted by reddead View Post
    samurai jack anyone??

also loved dexter's lab, talespin, Aladdin, duck tales and all others mentioned above

i am going to watch again.. Ducktales and talespin..
    now Ducktales and Talespin available in HINDI Dubbed Dvd.. yahoo..
    Sony HX20V 20x optical zoom

i did watch the 1st pokemon and i remember collecting pokemon cards from uncle chips packets.....they went viral
    i used to collect cards and pokemon drawing books free with kissan jam i and my friends drew pokemons upto 100 rank ourselves and fully filled it!!!those awesome days

then came beyblade era when beyblades were so fmous that every kid had those.We used to fight with our beyblades during school recess.....
    then dragon ball era....
    Now nothing like that can be seen....
    Add me
    Steam:hellblazer33
    Origin id 1 :A_Udbye
    origin id 2 :pkkumarcool

i still have my beyblades that came with uncle chips... they were packed untill my evil sis opened 'em...
    also got a metal beyblade, 2 funskool one and lots of materials...
    Intel Core 2 Quad Q8400 |Asus EAH4350 HD| WD blue 500GB | Intel DG41RQ | 2GB DDR2 | HP DVD-RW | Creative 2.1 | SAMATRON 55V |
    HP Pavilion G4-> AMD A4 3300MX | 6480G
    steam id- pramudit
    [URL="http://www.thinkdigit.com/forum/chit-chat/151503-diy-coil-gun.html"]My coil Gun[/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by pramudit View Post
    i still have my beyblades that came with uncle chips... they were packed untill my evil sis opened 'em...
    oh, the beyblade era. Once I bought one, and everyone in my colony started buying one as well. We then started having tournaments all the time. Those days were fun..
    [B]AMD FX 6300 | Asus M5A97 Evo R2.0 | Saophire HD 7870 Ghz Edition | Dell S2204L | WD Blue 1TB | Kingston HyperX Blu 4GB | Seasonic S12ii 520W | Samsung 24x DVDRW | Corsair 200R | Dell Keyboard | Logitech MX518 | Edifer X600 | Microtek 1kVA UPS[/B]

After the cartoon series everyone wanted a Beyblade. I ended up buying a couple of them for my younger brother.
    [CENTER][URL="http://goo.gl/D2Cb3"][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]™[/URL][SPOILER][URL="http://goo.gl/35yYT"]◊ Online Shopping guide[/URL] ◊ [URL="http://goo.gl/3hyiq"][B]PS3™ master guide[/B][/URL] ◊ [URL="http://goo.gl/K4qhr"]PS3™ vs PC ◊[/URL]
    [I][FONT="Century Gothic"]Gaming[/FONT]:[/I]♦ PS3 ♣ [URL="http://goo.gl/RvcEN"]i5|HD6970 :hyper:Gaming RIG [/URL] | [URL="goo.gl/G4RJB"]Dell U2311H review[/URL] ♠ :apple: iΡod & iPhone 4 ♥ [URL="http://goo.gl/TIL4i"]Xperia™ Arc review[/URL]
    [FONT="Century Gothic"][I]Audio gear:[/I] [/FONT][URL="goo.gl/oEEVv"]Logitech Z623[/URL] | [URL="http://goo.gl/Ju1Bu"]Klipsch X10 :wub: [/URL] | Siberia V1 | M1 | M2 | CX180[/CENTER][/SPOILER]

Away from Forums, Again! desiJATT's Avatar

What about Duel Masters? I had around 200 cards, I remember they were pretty expensive at that time, and I had to convice dad to buy 10 cards every 2 weeks (they came in packs of 10, 50 rupees per pack) but lost them when I was going to Haridwar in train :'( Saddest part of my life.

Pokemon Tazoos and then Jenga Cards from Cheetos, those were awesome. I also remember Card Captors, Sakuura from the same, who also became my first anime crush <3

Timon and Pumbaa...Beyblade, Top Spin, Top Cat, Sheep in The Big City, Tom and Jerry, Disney cartoons like Looney Toons, Dexter's Laboratory and so on... You name it, I've seen it
    [URL="http://www.thinkdigit.com/forum/reviews/161170-samsung-galaxy-s3-i9300-review.html"][B]Review : Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300[/B][/URL]
    [URL="http://www.thinkdigit.com/forum/graphic-cards/155696-how-well-will-game-run-my-graphics-card.html"]How well will this game run on my Graphics Card[/URL]
    [B]Gaming Rig[/B]
    AMD Phenom X4 960T [B]|[/B] Gigabyte GA970A-UD3 [B]|[/B] Corsair XMS3 4GB [B]|[/B] Gigabyte HD7850 OC [B]|[/B] Caviar Blue 500GB [B]|[/B] Seasonic S12II 520W [B]|[/B] Dell ST2320L [B]|[/B] Corsair 300R

MuSiC AnD GaMiNg

This thread really made me nostalgic about the old golden days of CN!
    My favourites:
    The ORIGINAL scooby doo series
    Swat Kats
    Tom and jerry
    Captain Planet
    jetsons
    Johnny Quest
    and many more

Hey, does any one out there remember "ALF" which used to come on POGO some 5-6 years ago? It was about an alien dog, it was very good.

Too bad they dont show these cartoons now. I even sent CN and pogo mails to show atleast one of them, but no replies till now. Even in cant find Swat Kats anywhere on the internet in Hindi, or any other cartoon in Hindi. Seems like only CN has this classics in Hindi. And they dont even release DVDs in hindi.
    My Pages:
    http://virtual-lexicon.blogspot.in/
    http://trancetronicmusic.blogspot.com

Captain Planet, Pokemon, Beyblade, Pingoo , Oswald, Bob the Builder FTW, Tom & Jerry.
    You make your own Luck.

Thumbs up Re: Old school cartoons.

Quote Originally Posted by nipunmaster View Post
    This thread really made me nostalgic about the old golden days of CN!
    My favourites:
    The ORIGINAL scooby doo series
    Swat Kats
    Tom and jerry
    Captain Planet
    jetsons
    Johnny Quest
    and many more

Hey, does any one out there remember "ALF" which used to come on POGO some 5-6 years ago? It was about an alien dog, it was very good.

Too bad they dont show these cartoons now. I even sent CN and pogo mails to show atleast one of them, but no replies till now. Even in cant find Swat Kats anywhere on the internet in Hindi, or any other cartoon in Hindi. Seems like only CN has this classics in Hindi. And they dont even release DVDs in hindi.
    yes i remember. ALF

It's a great show and specially the version dubbed in Hindi was Awesome.
    which was aired on 1st Sony after on POGO TV.
    Please make it avail in Hindi dubbed DVDs.Because i would love to buy them.

best Dialogue "Mazak tha bhai mazak Kamaal hai is dharti pe kiska mazak nahi samjta kya"

jale ke aag kahte hain,
    buje ko raak kahte hain,
    aur jise___________ vuse alf kahte hain.

whn alf says "galti ho gayi mar daliye"

i had too google pingoo to remember it....anyways it pingu

BTW anyone remember small wonder on star plus? i know it was not a cartoon show....but that that was one awesome show....

i just remembered hey arnold, catdog , kenan and kel ,The Angry Beavers,The Journey of Allen Strange

and my all time fav

good old nickelodeon

ohh! i forgot spongebob

they also telecasted some temple show and athletic games show whose name i can't remember

EDIT: found it legends of the hidden temple and global guts

this thread is full on nostalgia
    Last edited by reddead; 28-04-2012 at 06:31 PM.

BTW anyone remember small wonder on star plus? i know it was not a cartoon show....but that that was one awesome show....

i just remembered hey arnold, catdog , kenan and kel ,

and my all time fav

good old nickelodeon

they also telecasted some temple show and athletic games show whose name i can't remember
    yep small wonder is great. Vicky is cute robot. hindi dubbing is also nice.

on nikelodeon i think its "Legends of the Hidden Temple" show?

i just remembered hey arnold, catdog , kenan and kel ,The Angry Beavers,The Journey of Allen Strange

and my all time fav

good old nickelodeon

ohh! i forgot spongebob

EDIT: found it legends of the hidden temple and global guts

this thread is full on nostalgia
    oh yeah, loved those shows on nick, especially catdog and rugrats.
    [B]AMD FX 6300 | Asus M5A97 Evo R2.0 | Saophire HD 7870 Ghz Edition | Dell S2204L | WD Blue 1TB | Kingston HyperX Blu 4GB | Seasonic S12ii 520W | Samsung 24x DVDRW | Corsair 200R | Dell Keyboard | Logitech MX518 | Edifer X600 | Microtek 1kVA UPS[/B]

Firecracker to the moon theserpent's Avatar

Digimon was also good

And
    Think..think think think thinkkkkkkkkkk.................................... ........................................Jimmmy neutron
    Hmm

Talking Re: Old school cartoons.

=> Swat katz!!! (\/)y favourite.... (check ma avatar)
    => The mask (somebody stop me)
    => Jonny quest
    => Tom and jerry!!!
    => Speed racer
    => Scooby doo
    => Popeye the sailor man
    => Looney tunes!!!
    => The road runner show!!
    => Silvester and tweety misteries
    => Captain plannet!!!!
    => Tom and jerry kids show!!!
    => Top cat
    => Dexters laboratory
    => Johnny bravo he ha
    => Teenage mutants ninja turtles
    => Power puff girls (chemical x ) i am mojojojo
    And a lot more Was a cartoon bug

First it was Power Extreme, then Power Zone and Finally Toonami, remember the toons? I'll start.

The Centurions
    Swat Kats
    Johny Quest
    Ninja Robots(this I can't find complete anywhere, cr@p)
    Pandavas
    Captain Planet
    Digimon
    Pokemon
    Aladdin
    Dragonball Z
    (f**cking cartoon network replayed the first season over and over for 8/9 yrs till I was bored to death)

Anything else?
    Project Halcyon V3 - 2600k, Z68Vpro, R9280X , 2x4GB DDR3, G105, Deathadder
    Project Odeon V2 - Dell 15R N5520- i3 3110M @ 2.4GHz, 6GB DDR3, HD 7670M
    Accessories - LG G2, Panasonic FZ150, Koss PortaPro, HD180, Netgear JNR1010

Human Spambot

Quote Originally Posted by tkin View Post
    Dragonball Z[/B](f**cking cartoon network replayed the first season over and over for 8/9 yrs till I was bored to death)
    after 10yrs they finally completed the DBZ on CN
    HTC One V | Gionee P2 | Nikon D3100 | Apple Ipod Touch 4G | SM ES18 | Casio Edifice EX106 | WD My Passport 1 TB | Seagate Backup Plus Slim 500GB
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    God helps those who help others
    need suggestions: http://www.digit.in/forum/pc-components-configurations/187009-need-config-upgrade-advice.html

Quote Originally Posted by Zangetsu View Post
    after 10yrs they finally completed the DBZ on CN
    Meh, by that time I had the entire series in high quality in my pc.
    Project Halcyon V3 - 2600k, Z68Vpro, R9280X , 2x4GB DDR3, G105, Deathadder
    Project Odeon V2 - Dell 15R N5520- i3 3110M @ 2.4GHz, 6GB DDR3, HD 7670M
    Accessories - LG G2, Panasonic FZ150, Koss PortaPro, HD180, Netgear JNR1010

Day walker..Night Stalker Piyush's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sygeek View Post
    oh, the beyblade era. Once I bought one, and everyone in my colony started buying one as well. We then started having tournaments all the time. Those days were fun..
    same here
    Quote Originally Posted by pramudit View Post
    me too
    I had 1 Dranzer, 1 Galleon, 1 Draciel, 1 Galzzy and 1 Eagle one (forgot the name...which used to jump )

Quote Originally Posted by desiJATT View Post
    What about Duel Masters? I had around 200 cards, I remember they were pretty expensive at that time, and I had to convice dad to buy 10 cards every 2 weeks (they came in packs of 10, 50 rupees per pack) but lost them when I was going to Haridwar in train :'( Saddest part of my life.

Pokemon Tazoos and then Jenga Cards from Cheetos, those were awesome. I also remember Card Captors, Sakuura from the same, who also became my first anime crush <3
    me too collected Duel masters cards
    though i personally liked Yu-Gi-Oh more
    too bad their cards aint available here
    Steam Id- Alien007
    Gamertag - White Fang

Need help with this:
    http://www.digit.in/forum/power-supply-cabinets-mods/186030-issue-apc-ups-cm-psu.html

Moderated New Joinee

I can't forget those days. Especially popeye & tom & jerry was great. I would like to download those serials again.