best Android phone under 10k and 15k
Menu

digit

Thread: best Android phone under 10k and 15k

Right Off the Assembly Line

Question best Android phone under 10k and 15k

m a engg student and , and want to buy best config android phone (under 10k and 15k) looks are not so important to me .. . but touch is !
    Plzz help me out !!
    i viewed Sony Xperia tipo under 10k but in under 15k m not sure where to go . . .
    plzz suggest me .. uder both the criteria

Default Re: best Android phone under 10k and 15k

if you are ok with micromax brand then go for A90..Here is the review Micromax A90 Superfone Pixel Full Review | iGyaan.in

A90 is not bad but wait for dual core version.
    Then if 6 gb storage is enough,xperia u is a good choice.
    and although the xperia tipo is excellent,you can get better things for the price.

for eg.
    Brand New Original Sony Ericsson XPERIA RAY ST18i ANDROID 2.3 + 8 MP Camera | eBay

and this
    Brand New Original & Sealed Sony Ericsson XPERIA PRO + bill -Silver color | eBay
    [SPOILER][SPOILER][SPOILER][SPOILER][SPOILER]Spoiler-ception.[/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER]

Quote Originally Posted by rahulpv102 View Post
    and although the xperia tipo is excellent,you can get better things for the price.

for eg.
    Brand New Original Sony Ericsson XPERIA RAY ST18i ANDROID 2.3 + 8 MP Camera | eBay

and this
    Brand New Original & Sealed Sony Ericsson XPERIA PRO + bill -Silver color | eBay
    thank u guyz .. plz do suggest under 10 k too . . . any brand !!

thank you ! Akash but Micromax is not the brand i trust ! yeah but if these configs r upto mark than i can go for it !

Apart from Tipo, Samsung Galaxy Chat if you are okay with a 3inch QWERTY phone. It costs 8.5k

In The Zone

Quote Originally Posted by rahulpv102 View Post

for eg.

and this
    I will NOT suggest you to go for these.....read carefully and see that these come with sellers warranty and no manufacturer warranty...always prefer phones with manufacturer warranty

In The Zone

Quote Originally Posted by rachitgandhi View Post
    m a engg student and , and want to buy best config android phone (under 10k and 15k) looks are not so important to me .. . but touch is !
    Plzz help me out !!
    i viewed Sony Xperia tipo under 10k but in under 15k m not sure where to go . . .
    plzz suggest me .. uder both the criteria
    if you want minimal android experience then HTC Explorer is good option for Rs 8K. Xperia Tipo with Android 4.0 ICS at 9K is also good. Xperia Mini is availaible at flip kart for 10.6K with 1 Ghz proc, 5 MP 720 P Cam.

You can get Tipo for 9k, Live With Walkman for around 12k, and Xperia U for 15k, so these are the best options for you, but do remember one thing that Xperia U offers only 6GB of total memory to the user.
    [B]HTC One | Macbook Pro 13" | [URL="http://www.sony.co.in/product/ht-m5"]Sony Component System HT-M5[/URL]
    [/B]