After the not so good Assassin's Creed Unity and an acceptable Assassin's Creed Rogue, Ubisoft will be back this year with another AC game. While rumors were doing rounds about a new game called Victory, Ubisoft has unveiled the upcoming game in the series as Assassin's Creed Syndicate. The next game in the series moves the story to an all new location. AC Syndicate is set in London 1868 where industrial revolution and the conflicts of the working class play a major part in the story.
The game will bring a major change in the storyline as it will feature two playable main characters. Gamers can play either as Jacob Frye who is a reckless and brash character whose goal is to take back London from the money making class or you can play as his sister Evie who is a master of stealth. The game will offer the same open world gameplay as Assassin’s Creed games in the past.
At the world premiere earlier today in the US, Ubisoft also revealed that it's focusing on a single player gameplay rather than the multiplayer approach we saw in AC Unity. Ubisoft also claims that it will be the fastest game in the series and London’s criminal underground will play a major part in the game. This gives Ubisoft the opportunity to portray Victorian London as an open world environment much like what it did with Paris in its previous game AC Unity. However,unlike previous AC games, AC Syndicate is being developed Ubisoft’s Quebec City studio instead of the Montreal Studio. Assassin's Creed Syndicate will launch on October 23 for consoles and in December for PC.
Other Popular Deals
- Best smartphones to buy under Rs. 7,000 in India right now14 upcoming mobile phones you should expect in India in 2016
- 10 smartphone sequels to look forward to in 201510 best smartphones between Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 20,000...
- Best smartphones under Rs. 15,000 with great battery backup26 upcoming & latest smartphones to check-out
- Slimmest phones you can buy in India [November 2015]The best upgrade options for 10 classic smartphones
- Huawei P8: First LookXiaomi Mi4i vs Asus Zenfone 2 (2GB): Quick Comparison
- LG G4: First LookAsus Zenfone 2 and Zenfone Selfie: In Pictures
- Sony's current & upcoming Xperia phones: An OverviewMicromax Canvas Sliver 5: First Look
- Sony Xperia C4: First LookCoolpad Dazen X7 and Dazen 1: In pictures