Up until now, there was only speculation about the Nikon D600Where to buy 122170 DSLR, but with photographic evidence leaking onto the internet, the existence of this creature has been confirmed.
What will the D600Where to buy 122170 have as its innards? Well, since there is obviously no official word, the rumours doing the rounds give the following specifications:
- 24.7MP full frame sensor
- 3.2-inc LCD with 921K dot with ambient sensor control
- HDMI output
- Full HD with 30p, 25p, 24p, HD with 60p, 50p, 30p, 25p
- Viewfinder coverage: 100% for FX , 97% for Dx
- The Nikon D600Where to buy 122170 will have built-in AF motor
- The body most probably will be weather sealed
- The D600Where to buy 122170 may not have built-in GPS as initially reported
- ISO range: 100-6400 (with Lo-1 ISO 50 and Hi-2 ISO 25,600)
- 39 AF points (with an option of 11 AF points), 9 cross-type AF points
- AF face detection
- Possibly built-in HDR mode
- Exposure compensation: ±5 EV (same as the D800)
- The D600 will probably use the EN-EL15 rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Announcement possibly before Photokina
If the Nikon D600 does hit the market with the above specs, it would open up a whole new world for those who are looking for the quality of full frame sensors, without having to break a bank account (or two). The D600 will also be a good choice for photographers who don’t really need the pixel count of the D800, but do want to stick to Nikon and the full-frame bracket.
With photographic evidence of the D600Where to buy 122170’s existence, we are now sure that Nikon has something really sweet planned for the budget photographer. We can’t wait for the announcement and the consequent release of this full frame shooter.
Check out the photos below, courtesy NikonRumors.com: